Ziddo Z10 reproduces menus and chappters blu ray iso?

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Cassiano, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

Hy!
    My name is Cassiano from Brazil, i'm thinking about buying a zidoo z10, but i need to make sure that it plays the menus and chapters of any blu ray, be it full hd or 4k in iso or bdmv format, both by network, external hd and hd sata does he do this? Do previous models of zidoo also do?
    a big hug

2. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

3. WhiteShmoo

WhiteShmoo New Member

Hy! I'm from Brazil too. I've received UHD2000 model last week (buyed from Zidoo store) and yes, it plays all BD ISOs and BDMW (2k or 4k) from the network or external hd with complete menus and chapters.
    Hear that Z10 plays too. It also allows to configure the subtitle vertical position and in some cases the size. Allows too to import subtitles on BD ISOs and BDMV.
    I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

4. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

What a cool friend, where did you buy your zidoo? I have an option to buy the Z10 in Brazil, also the Egreat A11 and the Zappiti one s 4k, all of these in Brazil, also have the dune hd duo 4k in Brazil but very expensive, I was even thinking about getting those old dunes o smart d1 and base 3d since i only watch blu rays of shows and they are all 1080p even ..

5. WhiteShmoo

WhiteShmoo New Member

Buyed directly from Zidoo:

https://shop.zidoo.tv/

Was choosing between Zappiti and Zidoo, seeing all characteristics of both and I ended up choosing the Zidoo UHD2000.
    I'm only one week with it and I'm satisfied.
    The manuals are very poor but the player is full of features.It is very expensive, but you will not regret it.

6. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

after you bought, how many days did it take to arrive? was it taxed? what is the final value in reais?

7. WhiteShmoo

WhiteShmoo New Member

40 days to arrive. Unfortunatey, it was taxed, because the box is big.
    Even though the seller has send it with a receipt of US$100.
    The final value, with taxes, is about R$6k.

8. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

I have an option to buy here in Brazil at an excellent price the zidoo x9s in the sealed box, I am looking for a medium center to run my blu rays in iso or bdmv with access to menu navigation of the blu rays, this is the main one I am looking for, does he do this with mastery even though he is not such a current model? can i buy without fear?

9. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

WhiteShmoo, can you tell me if there is anyone in Brazil who sells prompt delivery media centers like zidoo, dune, egreat, zappiti etc? stores?

10. WhiteShmoo

WhiteShmoo New Member

The X9S is well regarded out there. That are many people that is satisfied with X9S. Google it.

I don't know.

11. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

the zidoo x9 that was android 4.4.2 had an update on android in the updates? it also reads iso and bdmv blu ray with menu navigation like the x9s?

12. WhiteShmoo

WhiteShmoo New Member

Don't know nothing about this model.