ZDMC version check when starting

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by George D, Sep 11, 2017.

1. George D

George D New Member

My X6 Pro box has been working well since I purchased it, aprox. a year ago.

It's running the latest firmware and ZDMC version is based on Kodi 16.1

Within the last few days every time I start ZDMC I get a Version Check Error and it tells me to check the log file.

I located the Kodi log file, which I guess is the one I'm supposed to check, but nothing jumps out at me. On top of that I can't figure out how to print or even copy the log file so I'm kinda stuck.

I'm not familiar with Kodi so this is really a problem I don't feel equipped to handle on my own.

I know this is probably a newbie problem, but any help would be appreciated. Anything from a fix to replacing ZDMC with something which will actually work better.

TIA,
    George

2. argg

argg New Member

I had the same problem recently. Went to Kodi repository and installed a previous version of Version Check add-on, I believe 0.3.22. Has to do something with the latest version of this addon

George D likes this.
  3. George D

George D New Member

Thanks for your reply and advice.

I have another dumb, newbie question. I looked for the Kodi Repository using the X6, but only found the, I guess, latest version which contains the same version of the Version Check add-on. Is this something I need to do using my computer then transfer to the X6 box and install? Sorry to be so dense, but as I said before Android and Kodi are totally new to me.

TIA
    George