ZDMC release 20.1 (x8/x9s/x10)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by bob, Jul 31, 2017.

1. SaskMedia

SaskMedia Member

It might be the naming scheme for your movies. Maybe something new was introduced in Kodi 17.6. My movies always follow the following schemes:

Thor.3D.HTAB.mkv (for half-ou)
    Thor.3D.mkv (for full frame pack movies)

All movies are played with the external zidoo player.

cesarleeds likes this.
  2. cesarleeds

cesarleeds New Member

Thanks for your feedback.

Naming is fine, I spent a few days doing just that.

It didn't work on Zdmc 17.0 either.

I didn't have the chance to try the frame rate advice, although I had is selected as always.

I didn't have that chance I said because i made a factory reset as per Zidoo instructions, and I started receiving this weird message "Authentication Failure Uuid" when I connect the X8 to the internet, I flashed previous firmware but that message kept popping up.

So I'm just returning the unit, I have it only for a few days, and will ask for a new one, hopefully bug free.

3. mattmarsden

mattmarsden Active Member

Is there any chance in the future of having the Kodi overlay on the native player?

4. naddude

naddude New Member

When will you update the X6???????????

5. Pacamantv

Pacamantv New Member

Kore remote app is working with ZDMC ?

6. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

Hi Guys!

Up to now i use my x10 with Kodi 17.6 and the Himedia Wrapper. This mostly works pretty well but i could not get the BD and UHD Menues displayed when starting movies. Can anybody confirm, if the menues are displayed when using ZDMC??

Kind Regards,

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello Reelyator,

the BD menu are not available with ZDMC only with mediacenter and HT 2.0.

8. hifikid80

hifikid80 Member

Is there any possibility to launch with BD menu from KODI or ZDMC? . or play to Mediacenter /HT2.0?

9. kris1208

kris1208 New Member

hello, is there a version of expected to correct some bug like fast forward and check of a serie episode seen.
    Thank you.

10. byaka

byaka New Member

Hola!
    finded problem with x9s and zdmc 17.6
    when i start to play video in 23.976, AFR switching to 24fps. but when i start to play same video via HT, AFR swithing to correct 23.976fps.
    Tried to add

<advancedsettings>
    <video>
    <adjustrefreshrate>
    <override>
    <fpsmin>23.96</fpsmin>
    <fpsmax>23.98</fpsmax>
    <refresh>23.976</refresh>
    </override>
    </adjustrefreshrate>
    </video>
    </advancedsettings>

to advancedsettings.xml but no results. Also in kodi's system settings i see only 24 30 50 60 fps, no 23.97.

11. arryo

arryo New Member

Hi,

I just got my X9S and have latest ZDMC installed and everything works great sofar, 3D, 4K, TrueHD, DTS-HD, etc.

I have question regarding to the harmony smart keyboard, but i couldn't get the keyboard to realize all the command from KDMC such as O (codec info), Skip Forward, Skip Backward. The only few commands work are L (language), P (pause)

Thanks

12. riddleace

riddleace Member

Hi, is there some isuess with internal video player at ZDMC?
    I will try explain it.. :)
    When play mkv files from internal or from local network all is working at external zidoo player like in Home Theater 2.0. But if i play some video stream/file from some video addons, player will swith from external to ZDMC/KODI player and there "Auto dynamic Frame Rate matching / switching and Dynamic range" dont works...

Its this just some bug, why external player dont works at video addons?

thanks

13. byaka

byaka New Member

for me AFR in INTERNAL zdmc player works with all files and sources. ofc if it enabled in zdmc's settings. but see bug, that i posted few msgs upper

14. byaka

byaka New Member

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  15. Dylan

Dylan Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

videobruce likes this.
  16. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Great news !!
    I hope it’s working properly
    Thank you

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  17. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

Dylan, I recommend you to add the 23.976 to 720p too, not just

{1920, 1080, 0, 23.976f}, // 1080P@23HZ
    {3840, 2160, 0, 23.976f}, // 3840X2160P@23HZ

Add

{1280, 720, 0, 23.976f}, // 720P@23HZ

riddleace and leonkoum like this.
  18. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

Actually, I was informed that 720p will be upscaled to 1080p so it will play correctly at 23.976.

19. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Until now very good behaviour with 1080p content and NOT so good with any 4K *.mkv files with a lot frames drops and shutter.. :(

20. burton

burton Member

For proper 23,976 do i have to install this version?I am not interested in passthrough and i have installed the previous 17.6.Has this new version fixed the 23,976 and passthrough problem?

DribbleTool likes this.