Feedback ZDMC/KODI not refresh movie database from internet

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Pedro Salazar, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Pedro Salazar

Pedro Salazar New Member

I'm having trouble updating the ZDMC/KODI database with information from internet movies.
    It worked just fine until yesterday. It stopped to retrieve the information from internet.
    I think it started after I tried to edit the name of a movie title.

If I try to update information from a single movie, when I click to the refresh the movie information, it presents me with the dialog to change the name of the movie (like I selected the option to edit the movie title), and it never leave the dialog even I try to click to finish (I must kill the ZMDC/KODI).

I already removed and tried to add the library database, but it keeps failing to refresh from internet.

Anyone can help me here?

I have the Zidoo X8S with firmware 1.4.4.

Thanks

2. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

I suggest it'll be better that post this Q on forum.kodi.tv

3. gaki

gaki Member

4. Pedro Salazar

Pedro Salazar New Member

@gaki: thanks for your link.
    However it not solved. I already have the Movie scrapper add-ons updated to those versions.

Thanks anyway.

5. Pedro Salazar

Pedro Salazar New Member

6. Pedro Salazar

Pedro Salazar New Member

7. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

ZDMC needs an update, the API that the scraper uses has changed, until they fix this the scrapper won't work. Use the other Universal Movie scrapper until Zidoo fix ZDMC.

Pedro Salazar likes this.
  8. Pedro Salazar

Pedro Salazar New Member

@Andydigital you're right. I changed the "The Movie Database" scraper to "Universal Movie Scraper" and I have the problem solved.
    Thanks.

9. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

You are welcome, hopefully Zidoo update ZDMC 16 and 17 to use the new API when they get chance. The Universal Movie Scraper works but it is much slower than The Movie Database.

10. Hakihiko

Hakihiko New Member

I'm in the same situation. I really hope that Zidoo will update ZDMC as soon as possible. The Movie Database now doesn't work at all!

11. Baldo

Baldo New Member

I also hope :(o_O

12. Binnetie

Binnetie New Member

Please fix this problem. On Kodi forum they wouldn't help us because it has to be fixed in ZDMC...
    My videowall doesn't work now and the universal movie scraper is slow.

13. Hakihiko

Hakihiko New Member

Another week pass, and the problem persists. When can we return to use TMDatabase?? Any news?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  14. Binnetie

Binnetie New Member