ZDMC alternative

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by tonupi, Jun 19, 2017.

1. alitriple

alitriple New Member

sorry bad english
    This device did not have the correct support since the first day, and in the latest updates, there is still a problem with the lack of video and audio synchronization, and now support is stopped and all users are looking to replace the zdmc app, and except for this zdmc app What else has the support stopped and many times the beta tester HaoSs has an example of buying a chinese mobile that has a low support but this box other than the app above has something else that support has stopped and really Zidoo should be proud of itself

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Under this specific circumstance I'm also not happy with last update. Zdmc needs more work/ update to 17.3 . Android should also be updated. The blame is split between zidoo ( they are still working with them after the whole" heres the 10 bit support,ups it's gone" fiasco ) and rockchip (who still really on hacks and not support the proper API's ). I feel like the x7 is what x6 pro should have been in the first place

3. nice159

nice159 Active Member

@HaoSs stop blaming Rockchip for everything. There are other RK3368 boxes with updated Android firmwares. And that's perfectly OK to admit.

4. AlMu

AlMu New Member

How I can set this parameter? I don't find the function in "audio setting"