[Z9X] Problems and doubts of a beginner

Discussion in 'other' started by Juan Simon, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Juan Simon

Juan Simon New Member

I just received a Z9X and have already configured it, or at least what I could.
    But I have encountered some problems and I have some doubts.

I start with the questions that are quicker and easier to ask:
    1. Is it possible to change the font, size, color and/or background of flat subtitles (.srt)?
    2. I have shared media from my computer via NFS, does the Z9X need to have write access to those folders?
    3. How can I enter special characters such as ø á é...? If I press and hold OK on a letter, for example O, it shows me a small drop-down with the number 9 and all the special characters of this letter: Ø Ó Ò .... But it does not let me move the cursor to select any of them. As soon as I try to move the cursor, the drop-down is closed and it writes the 9.
    With respect to problems, they are mostly related to identification and corrections.

First of all I have found that some TV shows are titled as "Season X" (in my native language: "Temporada X") instead of the title of the show.
    For example, I have this folder:
    Code:
    ❯ ls -1 "Solar Opposites (2020) T3 [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1]/"
     Solar Opposites 3x01 El triangulador de extremidades [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x02 La bolsa de edamame [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x03 Un dia grande para Pupa [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x04 Hululandia [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x05 El Rayo Gargola [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x06 99 NAVES [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x07 Platino Beyblade Burst - Edicion 800 de Takara Tomy [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x08 El cristalizador de red cubica [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x09 Rayos que transforman a la gente en cosas variadas [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x10 Terry y Korvo se meten en una pelea enorme en el aparcamiento del Taco Bell [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv
     Solar Opposites 3x11 La confusion de Pupa [DSN+ WEB-DL 1080p h264 DD+ 5.1].mkv

It is correctly identified but in the "Home Theater" application it is titled as "Temporada 3" ("Season 3"). And it is not the only one, in other cases something similar happens to me. In this picture of my TV you can see it:

i.imgur.com/pkosumg.jpg

Another problem is with respect to the "Control Center" > "Poster".

i.imgur.com/JZfkPFd.png

i.imgur.com/iJu7S0n.jpg

When I click on the edit icon on some media I get a window with the loading symbol but it never finishes loading:

i.imgur.com/bTDhSj4.jpg

And in other cases, I get an error message when trying to change the Title (after clicking Save):

i.imgur.com/ju97pYn.jpg

2. Juan Simon

Juan Simon New Member

Due to the restrictions of this forum I have not been able to post the images or even the links, I have deleted the initial "https: / / ".