Z9X: 3D-BD ISO playback issues

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Whitfield, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Throughout these forums there are several users reporting problems with the playback of 3D-BD iso files. One can easily loose track on all these problems and whether they are acknowledged and being dealt with.

To me it seemed a good idea to start a dedicated thread for reporting and gathering these problems. Hopefully to get more oversight - and maybe insight - on current 3D ISO problems. And room for debate, if needed.

As more external and additional software-related issues can be introduced with "movie-only" ISO remuxes, I think we should restrict to mentioning only the issues with "full disc 3D-BD" iso files. Preferably, or maybe better, exclusively, the DIY home ripped ones from original movie-discs. There's a lot of downloadable garbage that I think it's wise to exclude from mentioning here.
    I'm just the starter here. Should you have suggestions for this thread, please let yourself be heard.

I'll kick off with an issue I ran into recently:
    I have at least two 3D isos that make my Z9x behave strange. Starting playback with "Play video" goes well. When choosing "Play with Blu-ray menu", playback stops after a few seconds. Should I want to choose to start "Play video" afterwards, a reboot is required first. This is clearly a bug to me.

2. S. Schr. Hann

S. Schr. Hann New Member

Hello, I have the same problem. The film does not start with the menu or stops.