X9S language probrems

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Trallallero, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Trallallero

Trallallero New Member

I guys, I have a little problem with my new x9s. Evertime I turn off it, it forget my language and clock settings. I had 1.2.0 firmware. I used a logitech 920c camera and it worked good. I try to reset the device but I can't enter the recovery. So, when I discovered the new firmware I downloaded it and installed it. Now I have same problems than before and also the cam doesn't work. I think I will launch that device in garbage.
    Could someone help me? (sorry for my English )

2. Trallallero

Trallallero New Member

I have just installed 1.2.26 firmware ad the cam now is OK.. Still have language, clock and recovery access problem. I wrote an email to zidoo support to try to solve the problem.
    Now I'm going to reinstall 1.2.3 firmware to control Webcam malfunction.

3. Trallallero

Trallallero New Member

Ok.. With 1.2.3 firmware webcam doesn't work.. :mad:

4. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

pls disable the SYNC language option in CEC settings,It will be SYNC languege from your TV

5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Working like this the default should be OFF. Always use as default that value which has the lowest chance for a nuisance calls, don't put in what is the most advanced option.

mirror likes this.
  6. spring

spring Guest

which webcam do you use?
    you must plug in camera then to power on the X9S.

7. Trallallero

Trallallero New Member

A logitech 920c. It work with 1.2.26 firmware.. If I install 1.2.3 it doesn't work. Program crash with the first picture on TV..

8. spring

spring Guest

ok, we will check it.

9. Trallallero

Trallallero New Member

Many thanks.. And what about the problem to enter the recovery page? Maybe I use a wrong procedure.. Is that the same that for x9

10. spring

spring Guest

11. Trallallero

Trallallero New Member

Hi,
    I saw it but it isn't my problem. I can't enter recovery page using reset button following your tutorial instructions. X9S remain stopped on boot page and doesn't enter in the recovery page.

12. spring

spring Guest

Hi
    please check your usb storage is the FAT32.