Write to external HD

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X7' started by natebizzle, Oct 26, 2017.

1. natebizzle

natebizzle New Member

Is it possible to write to an external SD using any other app than the ZIDOO explorer?

I installed Solid Explorer due to it's SFTP and dual pane support so I could copy files from my Mac directly to the external HD drive I have connected to the X7. The problem is that when I try and copy files from the SFTP to the external HD, Solid Explorer asks me to grant the app permission to write to the drive. When I click to grant permission nothing happens. I downloaded Solid Explorer on my phone to test this using the attached SD card. It gives me the same alert to grant permission to the SD, when I click to grant the permission, another window pops up and allows me to select the root of the SD card to grant permission to the app and it works just fine. Is there a way this permission can be fixed on the X7?

2. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Can you try to format the SD in the x7 interface , in order to transfer it into internal explorer.

hadi shojai likes this.
  3. natebizzle

natebizzle New Member

It is a 2tb USB HD, I don't want to format it because it has a lot of movies I don't want to lose. The drive can be seen by all apps, and it can be written to in the ZIDOO explorer app by default, just can't give permission to another app to write to it.

4. natebizzle

natebizzle New Member

So it isn't possible otherwise??

5. hadi shojai

hadi shojai New Member

how to transfer SD to internal ?

6. hadi shojai

hadi shojai New Member

how format sd ?

7. hadi shojai

hadi shojai New Member

answer plz