Where Do You Read Zidoo Forum Posts

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by rozel, Aug 9, 2022.

1. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Ok given there's folks on here that don't like threads with non-relevant holiday stuff and/or such like, I thought I'd create a new thread for this kind of activity. I'm hoping this is ok with the Seniors - hoping Mr @Markswift2003 will chip in as he goes to nice places.

Ok feeling worse for the wear from last nights disco pub's activities, I am working off my hangover in our favourite cafe bar overlooking the harbour to the Albanian coast line on the Ionian Sea, here in Kassiopi, Corfu 20220809_135316.jpg 20220809_135408.jpg
    Hope this thread is accepted and contributed to :)

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

For sure does not belong into a Product Group and totally off-topic here. This section is for:
    HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)
    In the general group is a lot more logical for me and suggest to move it there. Maybe under a new "Free Topic" entry which many forums do include.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Moved to News & Activities...

4. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

How about "Off Topic"

BW.JPG

5. Markswift2003

@blenky - We just booked a week in Sorrento this October :)

6. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I never realised this forum section existed, otherwise I'd have posted there in first place - thanks for sorting @Markswift2003 :)

7. Markswift2003

No worries - are you still out there, or back to reality now...

8. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Depends how you look at it - we got back at 5am yesterday but with minimal sleep it's only now that I feel recovered :) Got a lot of catching up to do it seems!

9. Markswift2003

Booking the next one today then?

10. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Haha! - Dubai in October and poised to go back to Corfu this time next year too - will be taking grandaughter and her parents this time (she's never flown before) :)

11. Markswift2003

Fantastic - we stayed at the Atlantis for a few nights a couple of years ago on the way to Mauritius - speaking of which, we're booking to go to Mauritius again in February too - that'll be our fourth trip there..

12. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

We are creatures of habit too - been to Corfu, Kassiopi now for over 20 years and it will be my third time in Dubai - wife and daughter never been so shall be showing them the sites :)