What's happening to our support?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by winchesterstoke, Mar 30, 2016.

1. winchesterstoke

winchesterstoke New Member

Have I missed something here? We were told firmware updates would be every month. Last firmware was 24/12/2015 if I'm not mistaken.

I got my X9 for Christmas on the basis that regular firmware updates would be issued. Now 3 months down the line and nothing. That's three missed.

This has a potential to be a great box, but apart from the HDMI recording, I think I'd rather have stuck with my Minix X7 - at least we got regular firmware updates until it became stable.

Come on Zidoo, if you want to be proper players in the higher end of the Android market, then you need to invest in supporting your customers. That questions go unanswered on this board is also very poor. The support team should be crawling all over here answering questions quickly after they're posted. People considering buying a X9 will do their research and see that Zidoo aren't interested.

Am I the only X9 owner getting a bit annoyed here?

2. IVESY78

IVESY78 New Member

No you're not the only one, I too believe this as the potential to be a great box. I also was led to believe there would be a monthly update

3. winchesterstoke

That, after 4 or so days that Zidoo haven't seen fit to respond says it all.

If it wasn't for the HDMI in function the Zidoo X9 would be on ebay now, and the Minix X9 out of the cupboard and my default Android box.

I haven't had a response to my question to Zidoo - about a VPN - in nearly two months - well, if you're reading that and you are perspective purchaser of a something from Zidoo - well I wonder what you'll do?

4. papiguy

papiguy Member

Some months ago, I was like you, waiting for firmware updates as improvements were needed. Since the last update, the system appears to be stable, and as most of the functions fit my needs, I am no longer waiting for an soon update.

5. Yeahman45

Yeahman45 Member

Do you guys get smooth recordings?

I noticed audio is out of sync (a little bit but noticable.. about 0.5s) when recording with my satellite box as source
    It records fine when recording with my laptop as source... this is weird

6. winchesterstoke

4 months now without an update.

We were told every month....

If you want to be in this business Zidoo then this needs to change.

Would anyone reading this forum considering to buy from Zidoo still do so?