Using Netflix

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by AlessandroBre66, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Hello try again ... a new post waiting a full responce.
    The navigation in netflix is impossible with standard remote , a user forum suggest me to use an air mouse.
    I have already spent € 100 for the product ( with a lot of problems) , which is the best air mouse with the best price / performance and that works with netflix.
    Alex.

2. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

im using flymote air mouse
    and for gaming tronsmart mars gamepad

3. Thanx for you responce!
    Best Regard.
    Alex.

4. almangarzon

almangarzon New Member

Just use the tablet app for Netflix found in apkmirror.com

The stock remote works well with this version.

5. Mirko

Mirko New Member

the tablet app have audio 5.1 or 2.0? have dolby?

6. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

as I have no more space on my coffee table for yet another remote I bought Droidmote from playstore for my phone and it is a very usefull little application. (I tried all other free and cheaper mouse or remote apps first, none works untirely good, only this one does)
    You probably know it but you can try any app for free in the playstore: if you unistall them within 2 hours they reimbourse you.

it can select, drag, scroll .... and has mapping functions with a touch screen mode like if you were using your fingers, sound page and gamepad...
    the only issue I experrienced is that the phone screen keyboard bugs on some apps sometimes.

Allthough I found a solution for under 5€ I must still say that the H6 remote was in fact a big disappointment, it was one of the reasons I chose the H6 against cheeper boxes and I regret it now as this remote is useless as it is.

Zidoo Techs, PLEASE improve this cute little remote so that we can use it!!!