Upcoming version v1.1.50 for DMP-A6

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, May 27, 2023.

1. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

The latest firmware is still 1.1.46. According to what I used to use Zidoo products (X9S, Z9S) and still using Z9X, they usually release a new firmware on Friday or Saturday. Hopefully they will release it tomorrow.

2. Multiple257

Multiple257 New Member

Thanks, appreciated.

3. Arcticpollen

Arcticpollen Active Member

I’m sure that Eversolo will release the new firmware as soon as they think it’s ready for release and not before.

Inti likes this.
  4. Kenno

Kenno New Member

Exactly. I hope it fixes more of the issues I currently have with version 1.1.46. E.g. it totally froze twice for me when playing FLAC from an external M.2 NVMe 3.0 SSD connected directly to the DMP-A6. I had to use the back switch.

5. Focuspuller

Focuspuller New Member

You get lossless and hi-res from Apple Music via direct connection, right? Airplay 2 does not pass audio beyond AAC I believe.

6. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Yes, only through the app in DMP-A6. Can only get 256kbps AAC via AirPlay 2, which is why I’m getting this. Even Apple TV 4K can’t get hi-res but at least you can get lossless 16-bit/44.1 kHz (but it resamples to 48 kHz) and spatial audio.

7. brettws

brettws New Member

Any news on when latest version of firmware will be released? :)

8. guus

guus Member

i was kind of wondering as well.. but i assume there is no promise for it

9. Spring

Spring New Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Airplayer2 optimizations are almost complete. We will release new firmware a few later.

Korvenwin likes this.
  10. guus

guus Member

thank you ..

11. uncola

uncola New Member

Received my DMP-A6 master edition today and really love it. Only suggestions I can make are.. when browsing my music collection on the internal SSD I installed.. would be good to be able to click the three dots and choose "add to END Of current playlist" and "add as next to play" also "clear playlist and play" as options

12. brettws

brettws New Member

I installed Roon and I am amazed at what I’ve been missing out on!!

13. armstrong

armstrong New Member

Updated to latest firmware and airplay still not showing album art.

Attached Files: