Upcoming version v1.1.50 for DMP-A6

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, May 27, 2023.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Missed the question about 2.0/5.1 - you can choose which area is used by default with an SACD ISO and then switch between them while the track is playing if you like.

Obviously if you choose 5.1 as the default and the ISO is only 2 channel, the 2.0 area is played.

2. Kenno

Kenno New Member

3. Markswift2003

4. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Great looking forward to this when arrives.

5. Kenno

Kenno New Member

I bought a DMP-A6 from Futeko :)

I am sending a screenshot here. This is a list of SACD ISOs - specifically Depeche Mode

Currently listening to the SACD ISO Fleetwood Mac - Rumours, great quality :) at which he writes Fle...ac

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2023
  6. brettws

brettws New Member

Any idea when v1.1.50 firmware will be available??

7. Markswift2003

Gotcha - that's another one for the devs.

Not noticed that as I only use the app.

By the way the new app went live on the App Store today.

8. Markswift2003

Few more days I think - but we've gone past v1.1.50 now - a couple of issues cropped up that need ironing out before a public release.

brettws likes this.
  9. brettws

brettws New Member

Cool! Thanks, very excited!

10. Biskup

Biskup New Member

Is there any chances we can get a spectrum analizer in future updates ?

OSDM and Bkido like this.
  11. OSDM

OSDM New Member

I noticed there is landscape support for the iPad tablet control app. Any chance for including this for Android tablets?

12. Kenno

Kenno New Member

I'm using an Android app. It also bothers me that it is not possible to delete the history of played audio files both on the device and in the application.

13. myexec

myexec New Member

I just received my unit and found out that I can't connect my tv to it. Will there be support for dts play-fi in the future firmware releases?
    My tv only supports play-fi other than hdmi. Thanks.

14. Arcticpollen

Arcticpollen Active Member

The HDMI output is for audio only connection to a multi channel AV processor or amp.

15. brettws

brettws New Member

I found a DTS Play fi APK on Google. You could try install the APP on your DMP-A6 and see if that works?

16. armstrong

armstrong New Member

I know you guys said Airplay will be fixed after this firmware but just letting you know that native Apple music app looks weird and Amazon music does not have album art only background and no way to turn off lyrics.

Attached Files:

17. B0bs4g3t

B0bs4g3t New Member

This was mentioned in the original post: Native Amazon music HD API integration awaits certification from Amazon.

That's why Amazon is still messed a bit.

18. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Apple Music is not native, it’s just how app works on Android devices there’s nothing the devs can do about it, Apple doesn’t provide the API. I’m an Apple Music user too I’m already happy to get lossless hi-ress 24-bit/96-192 kHz (where available).

19. Multiple257

Multiple257 New Member

Hi, does anyone have a link for the latest update, assuming it's out? I'm on .46 at the moment.... thanks.

20. brettws

brettws New Member

I’m also waiting patiently