UHD 3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by yofreak, Jan 29, 2021.

1. yofreak

yofreak New Member

Hey. Ive got my new UHD3000 here and got some problems with my tv shows. Adding movies to the poster wall works finde. But adding tv show (named after the show, after season and S01E01 etc) he uses movie titles for tv shows, or other tv show. I scrapped everything with TMM and on Kodi it worked perfect. But here im really disappointed. I deleted all *.nfo and let TMM write new one but nothing happened. In Kodi i could tell him these are movies these are tv shows etc. Why isn't that possible here? Anyone who can help me out?

2. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

For your TV series with HT4.0, use the exact name as on TMDb website (including year) and exclude the titles of the episodes in the name of the files. There is also a bug with HT4.0 vs the previous version concerning the use of folders for each season, so put all the episodes from all the seasons directly in the main folder of the TV Serie.

For example:

« Name of the serie » (Year) folder
    ———————————> « name of the serie » (year).S01E01
    ———————————> « name of the serie » (year).S01E02
    ———————————> « name of the serie » (year).S01E03
    ———————————> « name of the serie » (year).S02E01
    ———————————> « name of the serie » (year).S02E02
    ———————————> « name of the serie » (year).S02.E03

Most of the time, the scan will succeed. If something goes wrong and your episodes are in « others » in HT4.0 wall, you can try a scan in manual. This procedure will help you to match all your episodes for a TV Serie in one shot.

First, you need to scan the source with all your TV Series at least one time, no matter if the result is bad. That will let you acces to some of the functions explained below

- On the posters wall, go to the menu (or press menu button on the remote) and select « sources ».
    - Select the source where your TV Series are and press Ok on the remote
    - If all your series are in a main folder (for example, ‘TV Series »), open it with the ok button
    - Highlight the TV Serie folder that you want to edit and press the menu button on the remote
    - Select the option « batch editing »
    - Press the ok button of the remote to validate your choice ( you will see a green notch in the square on the right)
    - Press the menu button again and choose « Re Match »
    - Just as for a movie, search your tv Serie name and select it in the list on the left. Press Ok button to validate
    - if your episodes are named as explained above, they will all match automatically to the different seasons
    - Select « OK » on the right to validate

Do the same for each TV serie that needs a rematch.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    yofreak likes this.
  3. yofreak

yofreak New Member

Hey thank you for this guide. The Problem is the series will not shown at "other" it will be shown as a movie... But i try you guide and hope it works. I Scrap my movies and series with TMM. There are a bunch of nfo's. Kodi worked perfect but here its frustating. Why is this?

4. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I don't use TMM and I don't use the Zidoo nfo export feature either, so I don't know if it could create an issue with the Zidoo using the nfo files from TMM. But even using only the Zidoo scrape tool of HT4.0, I had some episodes scraped as movies, just because of the titles of the episodes in the names of the files. And the other TV Series scrape were a fail.

Using a unique folder structure for each TV Serie and the nomenclature above for the names of the episodes give me around 99% success at the end.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  5. yofreak

yofreak New Member

Yeah it worked thank you.

I found out to install ZDMC on my device. Which playback system is better you think? Cause in ZDMC my series works fine.

6. Aleksey Sannikov

Aleksey Sannikov New Member

Good afternoon! I have a question, I bought and am waiting for the ZIDOO UHD3000 to come to me, and here in the forums I have problems with playing from a large volume hard disk??? I have 2 12 tb and 16 tb hard drives prepared with movies to play in the pockets of the player ??? I hope that there will be no problems playing movies in ZIDOO UHD3000 , have the errors in the new updates been fixed ??

7. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

8. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Have a look here in the RTD1619 forum that's where the UHD3000 belongs http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...pro-uhd3000-release.92785/page-20#post-170345