Skygo

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Mirko, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Mirko

Mirko New Member

Hello everyone, I live in Italy and I recently took this device. very nice and functional, at the beginning I struggled with the wifi but strangely after a short time it started working perfectly. I have a problem, I had chosen this tv box because it has the permissions drm and I wanted to use it for skygo an app that at startup checks the root permissions (which I do not have) and the use of an installed hdmi cable. I seem to have read around that it is easily solved to make the system understand that there is not a connection HDMI but strangely this app still does not work. does anyone have any similar experience? or do you have any advice for me?

2. Mirko

Mirko New Member

Can help me?

3. 720p

720p Member Beta test group

Mirko, how did you fooled the os to report no hdmi connection?

Do you have an error message from application?

4. Mirko

Mirko New Member

I can't open the app say error 1308. I fooled with an app hdmi virtual unplug

5. Andro

Andro New Member

Hi Mirko, same problem for me. Skygo crashes with error 1094. When launching Hdmi Virtual Switch .apk SkyGo prompts: this app cannot be used on rooted device. Teste on zidoo h6 pro.
    Any idea?

6. Mirko

Mirko New Member

hi, then I do not know what exactly I have combined, I know that now the application works, then I try to summarize the steps. I downloaded super on the app store and I removed the root and then I uninstalled it. restarted the zidoo. then I uninstalled all the virtual hdmi apps. finally I downloaded skygo for tablets. on the net there are many applications trying to download version 3.0.6 or 3.0.7 (should be the last and second last) for version 3.0.6 there should also be around a version that does not control the port of ' exit you have to try those 2/3 app, maybe but I'm not sure I had downloaded version 3.0.7. let me know if you need more help. in the case this evening I look at the version I installed

7. Andro

Andro New Member

Ciao Mirko, still not working i've been trying anything but skygo is not working. Can you give me some advice?

8. Mirko

Mirko New Member

Ciao Andre, Italian? spero di si così riesco a spiegarti meglio, che cosa hai fatto di preciso? e che update hai dello zidoo? lo 0.25?
    quando hai installato super su dal play store,hai aperto la app e sei andato su impostazioni e cliccato su unroot? io ti dico non ho neanche cercato la versione moddata di Sky go ho preso l'ultima rilasciata la 3.0.8 (versione tablet) se non sbaglio e installata da usb e funzionava tutto.

9. Andro

Andro New Member

Ciao Mirko, grazie tantissime. Ho eseguito esattamente quello che hai scritto e finalmente l'app non va' piu' in crash dall'inizio (dopo aver disinstallato le vietual hdmi app).
    Purtroppo non riesco ancora ad usarla dato che dopo aver introdotto correttamente le credenziali del mio abbonamento continua a presentare un messaggio : alcuni campi non sono stati compilati.
    Mi diresti quale versione utilizzi e da dove l'hai scaricata?
    Grazie mille
    Andrea

10. Mirko

Mirko New Member

si scusa è vero mi ero dimenticato di dirti di disinstallare tutte le app per nascondere l'hdmi. https://apkpure.com/sky-go/it.sky.anywhere.
    ho installato questa versione. nel caso non ti andasse subito hai provato a riavviare lo zidoo e a pulire la memoria? hai provato a controllare sul sito di Sky se hai uno slot libero per Skygo? perchè se hai già registrato 2 dispositivi (mentre se hai skygo plus ne puoi avere 4 registrati) potrebbe darti quell'errore.

11. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

Hi,English would be easier to understand if you like:)

12. Mirko

Mirko New Member

Sorry, do you have the same problem like andro? I write in Italian because is too easy understand and explain :) if you have any question you can tell me

13. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

Just trying to been helpful. Free to explain in your comfortable way. My friend.

14. Andro

Andro New Member

Hi Mirko,
    thanks again for helping me in trying to sort this issue: let me switch to English.
    To solve the issue related to skygo, I've:
    1. installed the same version you mentioned from apkpure. https://apkpure.com/sky-go/it.sky.anywhere.
    2. cleaned out the cache of the zidoo from anything.

As you suggested I checked out the Sky configuration portal noticing I had two slots already booked, so I freed one of them.
    Once having one slot slot available I keep having the same issue: Alcuni campi non sono compilati message (a few inputs are not completed).
    How did you solve this issue? Did you login via browser on the Zidoo to book one of the two slots on the self care? I did this procedure but as far as I've keep receiving errors concerning my login credentials.
    Let me know I still cannot use my skygo subscription on zidoo.
    Thanks and kind regards
    Andrea

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  15. Mirko

Mirko New Member

do you see the message when you log in? no I use only the app for sky go, in media center app delete the folder busy box. what firmware do you have in zidoo?

16. Andro

Andro New Member

Last firmware installed. 1.25
    I see the message just after login and after it comes up always until the app crashes.
    I will try to delete the busybox folder and see what happens
    Thanks a lot
    Andrea

17. Alchimist

Alchimist New Member

Alcuni campi non sono compilati message (a few inputs are not completed)
    you have to try in wifi mode, don't use ethernet

18. Andro

Andro New Member

Hi Mirko and hi Alchimista,
    Thanks a lot, I've solved the issue.
    First i deleted the busyboxdown folder but the app wouldn't start.
    So i recreated the folder in the same location. This time the app would run but the problem of inputs was still there.
    So I've disabled wired and enabled WiFi access, and finally the app is now working!
    Thanks a lot I wouldn't have sorted this out without your support.
    It seems that the firmware need a fixing to the wired access.
    Andrea

19. symish

symish New Member

Ho seguito i tuoi passaggi ma non funziona su h6 pro. Sicuro della versione di skygo? Qui sopra scrivi 3.0.8 (mi pare non esista, forse intendevi la 3.0.9?) in un post più sotto invece pari della nuova versione in stile skyQ. Grazie

20. Compuman

Compuman New Member

also similar problem:
    skygo stop for hdmi check

what version is without this check?