Seems If you can't get DV To Work Your Post Get's Ignored!

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nicholas Hewitt, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Seeing as how they market the device With Dolby Vision Support, What they really mean is buy the box, and we'll add support for your device maybe! If we feel like it! I see many people complaining about not getting what they paid for. Nowhere in the description page does it says "Only Select TV's Supported" I have brought this up many times, but it seems if it's a serious issue your post gets ignored! Because Zidoo does not want to admit their Errors! Even if it was something wrong with my box, I am still getting ignored, and this is very frustrating, and seriously not cool! I have a box that I can look at my Dolby Vision Collection, but can't enjoy it........ Nobody seems to want to take the time to help me troubleshoot this issue or anything. Seriously not cool! I have a TCL TV. My EDID Was checked, and everything checked fine to be able to run my Z9X with any setting, But I followed the Recommended Settings, and when I set it on Auto I get the Zidoo player DV logo on the left side and a Pink Screen. Then my TV DV Logo appears just after the zidoo player one, and the picture goes to Dolby Vision. It then blinks out a few times and goes to a black screen. HDR Set to Auto. It's been 3 updates now that I am having issues! Because I'm getting ignored, Every update it gets worse. Another person has expressed the same issue that has the same tv brand like me, and he was basically left In the dark.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  2. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I think this is a customer forum and not a support forum.
    To get official support by Zidoo you should send an email to service@zidoo.tv with the specifics of your situation.

Mabon likes this.
  3. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Just like what happened before, such as LG DV problem, Sony 9000h DV problem, I think you should find the reason on your TV.
    Before this try TV LED mode.