Scrolling with zidoo rc app

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Bobby, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Bobby

Bobby New Member

Hello, I'm wondering: how is it possible to scroll up or down with the zidoo rc app? I'd like to use the mouse mode most when using the browser or the app drawer.
    Next I'd like to know how to edit the buttons in the various modes.

I am using the HTC one m8.

Thanks in advance.

2. Eduan

Eduan New Member

+1

It's annoying when you see the information half poking out the bottom of the screen but it doesn't seem to want to scroll in the app store or browser.

3. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

4. Eduan

Eduan New Member

Hi Mirror, is that link for the android zidoo app? I have tried using the app, both with button and mouse control but neither seems to scroll the page up or in the case of YouTube, scroll across.

5. Bobby

Bobby New Member

Same issue for me here.

6. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

Same issue for me here, it's very difficult to browse apps view down/up! (v1.0.22)

Have a look e.g. TuneIn Radio app and try to scroll down with mouse :(

7. Goujam

Goujam Member

I think the mouse pointer is too big and the actual place it clicks on is above the mouse pointer it makes navigation hard so I end up using a rii 8+ I have lying around

8. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

Should I buy new airmouse or is this something that will be improved in upcoming firmwares? If I should buy new airmouse, what model should I consider?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  9. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

10. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

Hmmm, very quiet here -- not so many people read the forum?

I decide to order Rii i8+. Let's hope that it work fine with Zidoo.

11. Goujam

Goujam Member

I have a rii 8+ it works well with zidoo

12. lilliput9

lilliput9 New Member

To scroll youtube: either plug in USB mouse w/ forefinger operated wheel and use this wheel to scroll or use Rii keyboard. On the Rii keyboard use left thumb to press key with left click mouse icon (this will anchor the mouse cursor to the screen) then use right forefinger to slide on the keyboard touchpad to the direction you want to move the screen. You have to repeat this at each screen page you want to move.