Rematching through web browser

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Dan, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Dan

Dan Member

Is there a way to rematch titles through a web browser or app as through the player can be time consuming.

Cheers

JohnG likes this.
  2. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20210709-212846_Firefox Beta.jpg

Dan likes this.
  3. Dan

Dan Member

Perfect, thank you

McBluna likes this.
  4. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

Is it not the same interface? I thought it would be just as slow.

5. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I guess it's faster to work with keyboard/mouse on PC than with remote controll on Zidoo player.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

A lot quicker.

Even with a keyboard and mouse plugged into the Zidoo it's a lot quicker with a keyboard, mouse and monitor on a desk in front of you.

Dan likes this.
  7. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

Thanks. It is quite useful. Is there a way to do bulk editing via web for tv shows and such?

8. Dan

Dan Member

For unmatched items that do not have the title in the filename, how do you find the folder path to match it?

For example I have 2 unmatched items that just say DVD1 and DVD2 and no way of seeing what they are? If i could see the folder path like on the Zidoo its self I can normally work it out.
    Zidoo1.JPG

Zidoo2.JPG

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Can't see a way to do that - as you say, for some reason the path is missing from the "More" view if the video is unmatched.

I'd just do a search in Explorer for DVD1 and DVD2 in the Source path.

Another option is to do a dummy match and then the path appears in "More" and you can rematch correctly.

Presumably these are two discs from the same movie, so rename them using the correct protocol, ie:

Display by Part

Suffix with DescriptorSeparatorPart

Descriptor is optional and can be cd, d, disk, disc, dvd, p, pt, part

Separator is optional and can be - or _

Part is the part number 1, 2, 3 etc

Eg:

Blade Runner.disk-2.mkv
    Blade Runner.p2.mkv
    Blade Runner.2.mkv

Attached Files:

Dan likes this.