Recommended Settings and other useful stuff for RTD 1619DR Players

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Oct 21, 2020.

1. neoricky

neoricky New Member

what is the best setting for watching mostly 1080P and 4K contents? i noticed some 1080p MKV movies starting with a blink of black screen. is it also HDMI sync?

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

See post 1.

Yes, HDMI will sync on a change of HDR mode, frame rate and/or resolution.

3. AbuSarah

AbuSarah Member

I played this movie version. The movie stopped half the time:

The.Hitman’s.Wife’s.Bodyguard.2021.UHD.BluRay. 2160p.HEVC.Atmos.TrueHD7.1

====
    Zidoo z1000 pro

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2021
  4. kergaz

kergaz New Member

How can I delete all data of movies, posters etc. already scanned in Home Theater 4.0 menu?

I want to re-scan everything from the beginning

5. Markswift2003

Go to HT4/Settings/Library and hit the <Clear> button under "Clear Data".

kergaz likes this.
  6. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

When i bought my unit, at startup there was a grey screen with a 4K logo in the right below corner (see picture.)
    I got it back after repair, and that screen was gone, the only screens i can choose now are all grey, all black, and some wavy screen (see picture)
    The pictures below are from the quick settings apk

Can someone tell where these pictures are stored, (or if it has to be done with ZiuiCancer, and how?) so i can use the custom setting, and load the pictures, without making a directory where i have to store pictures myself, i assume the original ones are somewhere on the unit.

background.jpg theme_3.png

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  7. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

1st is on /system/framework/framework-res.apk/drawable-sw720dp-nodpi-v13/default_wallpaper.png and replace with back after FW 6.3.22.
    2nd is from /system/app/zidoo_quick_settings.apk/res/drawable-mdpi-v4/theme_3.png
    On Quick settings/Display/Wallpaper can set customize version of wallpaper.
    Z1000-Pro,UHD3000 need FW newest then 6.3.22 to have wallpaper option active.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    TifKag likes this.
  8. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Thanks for the answer,, but i guess i will stick with the wavy background, or will find me a background i like.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  9. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hello Mark! I turned on the Z10 pro this morning and it just writes UP__. The Z10 pro is under warranty. What does that mean anyway? Thanks for the reply.

10. Markswift2003

If it's stuck on UP__ that usually means the bootloader is corrupt and that generally doesn't happen on its own - usually if a firmware update has gone bad.

Try this:

https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/6IRuoVyJkwLeq7k9e[ld]3ulg==.html

Follow the instructions EXACTLY.

11. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Mark!! Well, the Z10 pro has come out completely. I switched to a Z1000 pro. Thank you for your help

12. Markswift2003

Haha! You don't mess around do you ;)

13. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Mark ! What settings would you recommend for the Z1000Pro? Or is the writing on the first page good for that too? Thanks for the answer:)

14. Markswift2003

Yes, those settings apply to all 1619 players.

15. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

IIRC to having been discussed in earlier days,

Wasn't it a better idea to set Display/Color Settings/Non-4K: to Priority YUV444 10BIT instead of 8?
    There's a lot of non-4K video that already has been and definitely will be (re)coded with 10 bit colordepth.

16. Markswift2003

As I say in the first post, these settings may not suit everyone, but generally, commercial 2K (and below) content is mastered and released in 8-bit. Of course if that doesn't suit then set for 10-bit.

17. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

In Quick settings/Audio, what does the function Sampling rate control exactly? I am bad in audio settings and I am trying to understand what it is for.:)

18. Markswift2003

It's actually badly worded - "Sampling Rate Control" would imply that switching it on would restrict the sampling rate but in fact switching it on enables the box to output the native sampling rate up to a maximum of 192KHz.

If switched off, the ceiling sampling rate is 48KHz - so anything above that is resampled to 48KHz.

Enet likes this.
  19. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Ok, thank you Mark. :)

Markswift2003 likes this.
  20. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

@Markswift2003
    Hi,
    one question, why are the SD(DVD) ... automatically shown in UHD (3840x2160)?
    film is split into two folders - AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS

thx
    best regards