[Question]How can i program Zidoo Remote to control TV?

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by bovoro, Apr 6, 2015.

1. bovoro

bovoro Member

Hello , im very happy with my new Zidoo X9, but, im looking for the way to program Remote control my TV or Cable Setop box , im not find the way to program it.

2. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Hi, thank you for your impression on ZIDOO X9. Our infrared RC is with the function of learning. Feel free for yourself to enjoy x9.

3. zidoo

zidoo Member SUPER Administrator

The Operation of Learning Function:

1. Long press the “SETTING”button on the TV BOX RC for about 5s, until the red indicator light of RC from the flicker to the long bright state, it is entering a state of learning now;

2. Press on the Learning key(TV/AV, volume up+,volume down-) what you need to learn on the TV RC, the red indicator light flashes(slowly flashes), this is in the receiving state of learning ;

3. One hand keeps the learning TV RC, keeping a face-to-face state with the TV BOX RC,which is about 3-5mm distance between them. Then press the key you need to learn;

4. After learning, the red indicator light will flash 3 times quickly then keep long bright, you can choose other learning keys to learn later;

5. If failure to learn, the red indicator light will flash 5 times, then should return to the learning state, and repeat steps 2-4;

6. After learning, press any other key beyond the TV RC area to exit the learning state, and the red indicator light go out. During learning, waiting for more than 15s at any time, it will automatically exit the learning state.

4. bovoro

bovoro Member

every day that passes, I love more my zidoo, im come from minix , can we re-program other keys ? or only the 4-row TV

5. zidoo

zidoo Member SUPER Administrator

sorry,only the 4-row