Problem z1000 pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Alfonso Fuente Rodriguez, May 23, 2023.

1. hello everyone
    I want to tell you about a problem that a friend has with a z1000 pro that he has bought refurbished in a store in Spain.
    The fact is that it turns it on, the screen stays black, it says boot and from there it doesn't happen, I remember that something similar happened to me with my x10 and I had to do a firmware installation from 0,
    a system recovery something like that.
    for the z1000 pro is there something like this?
    thank you

2. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

tell your friend to take it back to the store. It should boot correctly, if "refurbished" properly back to factory settings.
    There may be a very good reason it was sold off second hand, ie. it is faulty! If the store can plug it in and show it boots and works correctly, then it may be an issue in your friend's TV/AVR or cables.

3. Thank you for your response. I know this specific player has been sold reconditioned and returned twice by several users in Spain, since I am in a Spanish telegram group from Zidoo and two users have reported that they bought it and returned it by putting the product the store is on sale again with a reconditioned color without being repaired or solving the problem (embarrassing) so I suspect that this problem will continue to exist if they continue to recondition it
    thank you

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

This is the recovery firmware for the Z1000 Pro - worth a try:

https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/DP[ld]wBS1nS3Deq7k9e[ld]3ulg==.html

As you know, follow all the steps exactly!!

Make sure the USB stick is FAT32 and rename the file to install.img. These are the two points some people forget...

5. thank you very much mark

6. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Just thinking out load, but have you tried to cycle through the output resolutions on the remote?

7. Thanks for your answer, the problem is that the screen stays black when you turn it on, it doesn't start or anything, it just stays black and sometimes a message appears that you haven't told me what it is because it sometimes appears for a few seconds and disappears.

8. problem solved....
    He has spoken with the store, he bought it reconditioned and they exchange it for a totally new unit so for the price of a reconditioned he will have a new unit
    thanks for your answers and help