problem z1000 pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Alfonso Fuente Rodriguez, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Hello everybody I have a problem and I think it is from my zidoo z1000 pro because it does it to me both in files reproduced by network and with the internal hard disk. the problem is that sometimes I put a movie or several that have always looked good and lately when I fast-forward the audio still sounds normal but the video slows down or speeds up it doesn't seem like a NAS problem either, since I've tried with another player and it does not. Does anyone know why it can happen? does anyone know how to fix it? Could it be because I am using the custom edid? Thank you so much

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

No idea what would cause that, but it certainly isn't caused by the EDID.

3. Hello everybody After having the problems that I mentioned, I decided to do a hard reset, it seems that it works well, without jumps without approaching or slowing down, it must be that it had been stuck so for the moment well thanks to all

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Great - thanks for letting us know :)