Problem With zidoo x6 pro and kodi 17

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Smokey34, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Smokey34

Smokey34 Member

i have a problem with zidoo and kodi 17 when ever they are talking they talk quicker befor they mouth starts talking like freezing Cache Playing bug i tryed my mxq pro 4k box and i dont have that issue with that android box so its really a zidoo x6 pro issue for now im using my mxq pro 4k box until you guys fix that issue anyone els notice that issue on kodi 17?? and i dont wanna go back to kodi 16.1 because kodi 17 finds more 1080p links and 720p links with real debrid then over kodi 16.1

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

kodi 17 not officialy supported. ZDMC is the way to go.

3. Smokey34

Smokey34 Member

but i dont like version 16 it doesend spit out as mutch as 1080p links 720p links as kodi 17 and kodi 17 is already the stable release on kodi website

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Well, the official kodi does not support " spitting links " , that will never be a priority to update the app.
    Read this : https://www.howtogeek.com/290346/kodi-is-not-a-piracy-application/

5. nice159

nice159 Active Member

@HaoSs so you're saying that we don't need Kodi 17?
    I think that your priority is to let us know what's going on with the new firmware?
    What's with this crappy support?! Working on Zidoo 11?

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

No idea. I don't work for zidoo. It was suppose to come this week.i guess it's not finished yet

7. RohitBansal

RohitBansal New Member

I have face that same problem some time ago but at the end got it's solution on kodistuff. You can find all the stuff related to kodi such as installing,setup,uses etc. from this guide i have found while searching on google.