1. Dear Users, Happy New Year! In order to celebrate the traditional Chinese Spring Festival, Zidoo company is scheduled for a holiday from 18th Jan to 31st Jan. We will be back to work on 1st Feb. If there is urgent message, pls contact service@zidoo.tv Your understanding will be highly appreciated if our holiday brings you any inconveniences.We are looking forward to your support in the coming new year and hope you have have a happy and joyful time in 2020! Best regards, ZIDOO Team
    Dismiss Notice

Preview: "Zidoo X" 4K UHD Hi End Media Player

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by Nice Monkey, Sep 12, 2019.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Active Member

Also the “ X “available in Black to .

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Is that a question or a statement? I have no indication myself that it will be available in black too (yet).

3. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Active Member

statement . E006B33F-EE03-49F5-8FFC-85277A380D3C.png

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Wow another surprise.

5. skelton

skelton Member

Yeah the black color was a nice surprise and i would personally go with that color. Was really hoping for two 3.5 bays which would have made this a no brainer upgrade for me. I guess i could get some sort of HDD enclosure and connect that via USB as an alternative.

Really tempted to upgrade from my X20 but i will wait for the first impressions and reviews before making my final decision.

Anyone else here thinking about upgrading from Z9S or X20?

6. zid2019

zid2019 Member

@zid2019 Apparently gave you the wrong answer. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Hi!So this thing is more exciting now.Any info about release date? Or just rumours?

7. skelton

skelton Member

8. Arch30n

Arch30n New Member

Please include second HDMI OUT for Audio only, not HDMI IN that is useless :)

gymnos likes this.