Poster Wall HT4: How to name the 4 series of Tales of the City

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Netmask, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Has anyone had success in HT4 getting the correct information for Tales of the City series? 2 of the series had slightly different names although they all flowed in sequence. HT4 gets them completely muddled - I had thought of putting the all in one folder and trying that rather than Season 1 ~4 etc.. So the first one was 1993 followed by 1998 then 2001 and finally 2019 - if anyone else has this series and successfully and HT4 has correctly found everything greatly appreciate it. I have tried tinyMediaManager and even the Cloud Media NMJToolbox2 (it's the closest!). What do you think of putting them all in one folder with naming S01E01 etc through to S04E01 etc etc ?

[​IMG]

2. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Yes - I finally decided to leave them as 4 separate TV shows. When I try to add them as a collection that's when it goes pear shape. Also at the time of their original release the producers were critised by simply not calling them Season 1 ~ 4. It was a great series with good writing (Amistead Maupin) and direction and Olympia Dukakis as a trans- sexual way back in 1993 was brilliant.