Please help can not access lan folder after update my pc server to windows 2019 server

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by dferregu, Jan 20, 2019.

1. dferregu

dferregu Member

Dear friends

I have just updated my computer to windows 2019 server. After that, i can not access from zidoo X9S to lan shared folder. I update SMBv1 on Windows 2019 server but still UNKNOW ERROR

I did factory reset on zidoo x9s fw 2.1.22
    Zidoo discovers windows2019 server, then i write the correct username and password and zidoo SEE THE SHARED ROOT FOLDERS BUT CAN NOT GET INTO THEM. I CAN NOT SURF INSIDE SHARED FOLDER.

WHEN I PRESS INTO FOLDER ZIDOO X92 REPONSE "UNKNOW ERROR"

¿Any idea? Please help.

I download the ZidooLog_1.2.apk and here it is the result:

--------- beginning of main
    01-20 18:30:42.450 3894 5374 W ATSParser: Error (fffffc11) happened while flushing; we simply discard the PES packet and continue.
    01-20 18:30:42.450 3894 5374 W ATSParser: Error (fffffc11) happened while flushing; we simply discard the PES packet and continue.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. B.A. Derks

B.A. Derks New Member

I had the same problem after I had to replace the motherboard of my PC. In the end it was extremely simple. Just reboot (not standby) your Zidoo X9s and if that does not do the trick, I would suggest to do a factory reset.

Success

3. dferregu

dferregu Member

Dear BA Dreks thank you for your response.

I did Factory reset but the same isue, I can see the PC, i can get into the root shared folder (correct username and password) but no more. I can not surf inside shared forlder because UNKNOW ERROR.

Other idea?

Best regards

4. dferregu

dferregu Member

Solved!

1. The problem was DHCP.

I set up with static IP for LAN (no wifi) worked again. I think that working with STATIC IP is like to activate Enable NetBIOS Over TCP/IP on android stb.

2. "Unknown error" browsing some shared folders. Some folders can be read, some folders you get "Unknown error"
    [​IMG]
    Solved: You have to add "Everyone"!! on "security" Permisions on W2019server Lan Shared Folder.
    [​IMG] upload

Best regards, hope to help people on future.

Last edited: May 6, 2019