Proposal Please be able to change the title of a movie

Discussion in 'General Development' started by supersergios, Sep 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. supersergios

supersergios New Member

Hello, very good again,

Please be able to change the title of a movie,
    since for example: the album "Depeche Mode Spirits In the Forest" comes from Spirit In The Forest, instead of coming as Depeche Mode.
    Then it appears by the letter S, instead of being next to the Depeche Mode records (which would be by the letter D)

Constructive criticism with the intention of improving, I attach an image so you can see it

Greetings and thank you

——————————————————————————

Hola, muy buenas de nuevo, Se ruega poder cambiar el título de una película,
    ya que por ejemplo: el disco “Depeche Mode Spirits In the Forest” viene por Spirit In The Forest, en vez de venir como Depeche Mode.
    Entonces nos aparece por la letra S, en vez de estar junto a los discos de Depeche Mode (que sería por la letra D)

Crítica constructiva con intención de mejorar, adjunto imagen para que lo puedan ver

un saludo y gracias

Attached Files:

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

If you use a web browser and navigate to http://<IP_ADDRESS>:9528 you can change all details including the name there.

So for example, if your box IP address is 192.168.0.63 you go to http://192.168.0.63:9528

The address is shown in settings/about in Home Theatre.

supersergios likes this.
  3. supersergios

supersergios New Member

Ohhhh, good, I will try it this weekend, thank you very much

Markswift2003 likes this.
  4. supersergios

supersergios New Member

In some I can change it and “Success” comes out,
    in other films I get "Error", see attached photos

How can I do so that in all the photos I can change the name or add things? (Because in the photo that appears "error" it does not allow to change or add anything)

Thank you

En algunas puedo cambiarlo y sale “Success”,
    en otras películas me sale “Error“, ver fotos adjuntas

Cómo puedo hacer para que en todas las fotos pueda cambiar el nombre o añadir cosas? (Porque en la foto que sale “error” no deja cambiar ni añadir nada)

gracias

Attached Files:

5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Look for quotation marks in the description (").

The web interface is rather eccentric and although it works very well, there are a few odd "features" ;)

For some reason it doesn't like quotation marks, so replace these with inverted commas (').

So below, "Forest Stage" should become 'Forest Stage'

1ABEFA74-BAC4-4D3C-ABE7-EA4A2148A9D6.jpeg

Teddyboy and supersergios like this.
  6. supersergios

supersergios New Member

Hello, because that was not the problem, I appreciate the help for that,
    the solution has been to remove the tab with Chinese name (see attached photo)

What I don't understand is that some movies work with this tab marked and other movies have to be unchecked so that it allows saving what is less edited.

what does that tab mean?
    Thanks greetings

—————————
    Hola, pues no era ese el problema, agradezco la ayuda por eso,
    la solución ha sido en quitar ela pestaña con nombre en chino (ver foto adjunta)

lo que no entiendo es que alguna película funciona con esta pestaña marcada y otras películas hay que desmarcarlo para que permita guardar lo que menos editado.

qué significa esa pestaña?
    Gracias, un saludo

Attached Files: