playback SMOOTH video (samples included)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by sfanetti, Dec 4, 2017.

1. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

1 - Try with this video.
    http://distribution.bbb3d.renderfarming.net/video/mp4/bbb_sunflower_1080p_60fps_normal.mp4
    It's not smooth. Try and tell me if it is ok or not.

If the file is 24,25, 23.976 or other, I have problem and the video is not fine and perfect (with internal media player).

2 - Try also this file. This is not smooth, absolutely. Then tell me if you have the same problems. Thanks a lot. This is the biggest problem in my opinion for this tv box.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/...wOTUzY2YtYTliZS00Mjc5LWJkNzUtZWNhZDUyMWY3Mjdh
    If anyone can playback perfectly smooth one of these 2 videos, PLEASE TELL ME!!
    Please FIX. it's impossible to see a not smooth video...
    Thanks.

2. ZidH6

ZidH6 New Member

Hi,
    I've tried the first video (the second ask me to connect to gmail) and I can play it without any issue with internal player. However if I try to play it with mx player, I can see micro lag.

3. sfanetti

Excuse me...
    This is the second video
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14bi-RgHftcUuIHNKzImdSCm0eE1visF7

With internal player I have micro lag. Not perfectly smooth.
    please you can test?

4. ZidH6

ZidH6 New Member

Hi sfanetti,

I have download the second video, and I can see micro lag (with stuttering) with my PC too. I don't think that it's an H6 pro problem, I think that it's been wrong encoded, or there are been problems (like cpu overload or bad software configuration) while this doc is been encoded. I have had same problem when I tried to convert some bluray, and I have discovered that the problem was the software that I was using (even if until then I haven't any problem)

5. sfanetti

@NiCE77 , do you try my videos?
    I have test also with 50Hz and autoframe rate ON, but the video have micro lag (with internal player). No Idea for FIX??
    @pisti7204 Read above. There are problems with my video files. Also other people have problem of stuttering (micro lag) with my videos.
    Please send me a review. Thanks. It's not possible that is all ok in your android tv box.
    Thanks

6. ZidH6

ZidH6 New Member

Hi,
    as I said, I can see bbb_sunflower_1080p_60fps_normal.mp4 with Zidoo and Pc as smooth as it is. No problem.
    I can see problem with prova.mkv. I have set frequency and I also have tried to change player but I can still see micro lag. With Zoom player (pc) these micro lags are less, but they are still present. I think that this video have encode problem. I have original bluray of "Planet Earth" and I don't see any micro lag.

7. ZidH6

ZidH6 New Member

Hi,
    I've retested prova.mkv and now I don't see any drop frame or micro lags. It's smooth as bluray. I have set autoframerate, and when it play the movie, switch to 1080p 50Hz.

8. sfanetti

Can you test please with VLC or other player?
    Tell me the result

9. ZidH6

ZidH6 New Member

Hi, I've tested with Mx Player and I can see some micro lags. After, I've re-tried with Media Center and I haven't any micro lags.

sfanetti likes this.