'Pause' screen

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mojojojo, Nov 6, 2021.

1. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

This might seem like an odd question, but I can't find anything online. With my Zappiti, like most all DVD/media players, when you pause a movie, there's the progress bar that pops up on screen and shows you where you are in the movie, with the Zidoo (Z9X), I press pause, and nothing appears on screen - it's a bit weird. Is this how these boxes work or is there a setting I haven't found?

This happened with both FW 6.3.4 and 6.3.5.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

If you pause using the pause button, pressing the left or right arrow key brings up the progress bar. Then pressing down brings up transports and menu controls.

If you pause using the OK button, you get a progress bar and video info by default

If you don't want the video info, you can disable it with the context menu - press <menu> while playing content, go to "Advanced" then "More Setting" or just press the right arrow to hide it.

3. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

So the pause button does not bring up the progress bar but pressing OK will also pause the movie and that will bring up the progress bar? That's quite counter intuative, but thanks for the info.

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I guess it sounds complicated. It isn't.

Try it with a Dune - that'll blow your mind!!!!

sojer2005 likes this.