openWRT transmission/torrent

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by HaoSs, Sep 14, 2016.

1. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Has any of you managed to get transmission working ? for some reason, i'm getting
    " Announce error: Could not connect to tracker - Today 09:30:28 PM "

The port is opened in my router . and i also opend it under openwrt firewall
    Rule #Pkts.TrafficTargetProt.FlagsInOutSourceDestinationOptions
    14216.00 BACCEPTtcp--**0.0.0.0/00.0.0.0/0tcp dpt:51413
    200.00 BACCEPTudp--**0.0.0.0/00.0.0.0/0udp dpt:51413

But in transmission web interface. under setting. it shows port as closed

Any ideas ?

2. Lony

Lony Active Member

@HaoSs

I have Probnlems with Samba and Share Folder under Win7, and i can give your Problems to freeroc.

Did you installed the latest FW 1.1.26 ??

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Samba is working for me. I will share my settings tomorrow. And yes. Im on last firmware

Scofield1986 likes this.
  4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Lony likes this.
  5. Lony

Lony Active Member

Thanks @HaoSs , my mistake was a simple point arghhhh

6. CSKA_SLASH

CSKA_SLASH New Member

Hi, guys!

Whats about playing HD video and downloading of a torrent at the same time? Works smoothly?

Thanks!

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

well. the box was designed to work in that way . so probably yes. i will tell you more once i manage to download something tho... stills stuck at " Could not connect to tracker "

8. tcabw

tcabw New Member

I am finding that since updating to the latest 1.29 firmware, my Win10 mapped drive works OK until the Zidoo goes to sleep. After waking it up, attempts to access the HDD are greeted with a message "Handle is invalid".
    Rebooting the Ziddoo fixes it until the next time it goes to sleep.

My main purpose for purchasing the X9S is to use it as a 720p recorder, to archive programs from my satellite SKY box to my NAS. It performs this function very well and I'm very pleased with it. Reading through this forum, there are many dissatisfied owners of this box, so I thought I'd give it a thumbs up. I guess it's trying to be all things to everyone. It's main point of difference from most media servers is the HDMI in and IMHO perhaps that is the area it should conentrate its energies in excelling in this area.

That's my tuppenceworth!:)
    TC

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

sleep function is somewhat broken. I don't use it. My box is on 24/7 . I'm seeding over 700 GB of content. The start is not that long. So if i need the box not on. I just turn it off :)

10. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Same from me: WHY are you insisting to put X9S or allow it to go in sleep state? Too much power used?