OpenWRT + Android 6.0

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by DenisDA, Aug 29, 2016.

1. DenisDA

DenisDA Member Beta test group

It is specified that two systems at the same time work. OpenWRT for NAS/Router and the Android for media. How it is realized? Double loading with a choice of an operating system? If so, then it not simultaneous control of two operating systems. I will forgive to explain. At a forum 4PDA there is a small dispute over this question.

2. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    there use the same kernel, and the different user count.
    and there also can access the storage at the same time. so if you use the openwrt to download some videoes, and the android can play it directly.

3. DenisDA

Well. Give in details. Example. I have a local area network. There are several users of the using NAS on X9S. I want to watch on it film. During an operating time of the Android and ZDMC, access of other devices on a network to NAS remains?

4. spring

spring Guest

yes.
    if you use the X9S android to play movies, and the others also can use the NAS of X9S.
    and you also can you the openwrt app transmission tool to download file at the same time.

5. DenisDA

If this is so, then is no separate OpenWRT operating system!!! It only use of additional modules in the Android system. And in any way on another.

6. spring

spring Guest

no.
    the OpenWRT and android are two different system, use the same kernel, and access the same extern storage only.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

will updates come from openwrt itself or zidoo ?

8. DenisDA

One kernel is also used at the same time by two different operating systems? Storytellers
    Provide please video

9. DenisDA

Two screenshots please, separately OpenWRT and separately the Android with data on systems

10. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

NFS Server presents?