Newbie needs help

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by proudpeacock, Apr 3, 2019.

1. proudpeacock

proudpeacock New Member

Hello, new to Zidoo and Android TV. Not familiar with Kode at all, but have extensive experience with Plex. I have 2 main issues (so far).
    1) Having difficulty connecting via SMB to my server, although I think I have fully opened it up, it wants name and password, which I have never set and I can't get past this step...but can work around that for now...because...

2) Have installed a HD with about 20 mainstream and obscure Blu-Rays, which it sees and plays just fine, and have asked it to add artwork and such, which it has done, but with some errors. Not familiar with what to do / how to edit to get correct Artwork and edit (or eliminate) wrong synopses and such.

Hoping someone can (for now) point me in right direction for info on issue #2...I've got geek friends that can likely sort out the SMB issue for me.

I love to read...have no problem with someone just pointing me to a KODE manual or whatever is appropriate to to me what to edit where and how.

Thanks so much!

Ralph

2. proudpeacock

proudpeacock New Member

Couple bits to clarify. All my ISOs are stored on a Windows 8.1 server where I have allowed sharing (pertains to question 1) and I (obviously) meant KODI not KODE, and for now am only using the Home Theater App and such that cam epreinstalled. Thanks!

3. proudpeacock

proudpeacock New Member

Issue #1 solved.... Still need guidance on how to replace / edit posters and synopses (short summaries of movie). Thanks!