New user : Unable to play one song one time ? Display Time works only when Zidoo is ON?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Thanos, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Thanos

Thanos Member

Good day ..
    Hi guys !

I am a new user and I immediately encountered several problems that I cannot solve.
    I have the last update and Zido Z9S (EU)

[1]
    Music Player 5.0 : Isn't it possible to play just one song?
    - My main problem is that I can't play just one song. The reading continues. I mainly use audio books for audio.
    If I want to play only one audiobook, it still continues and playng automatically next, how can stop it?
    Or is it not possible to listen to only one song? (I thought these were the very basic functions of every player)
    I just want to listen to one song without all of them playing, such basic things aren't possible?

[2]
    Zidoo Z9S : Time display only when box is running?
    - Even though the display is so small on the Z9S that I can see the time from one meter, is there any chance of seeing a part while the box is sleeping, or does it have to be still standby?

[3]
    HomeTheater : Subtitle download not work
    - Downloading subtitles doesn't work.
    Tried to more film, I tried renaming eth, nothing works, movie subtitles will not download.

[4]
    OpenWRT problem
    - OpenWRT deletes my previous settings after every Zidoo Z9S is turned off / on, how do I stop it?
    (mostly Aria2 settings)

[5]
    ZDMC / KODI : Allow remote control HTTP
    - Impossible to share and play library in local network.
    I see the HTTP interface when I connect to "IP Zidoo: 8080", but the music does not start, I cannot upload (access denied)

[​IMG]
    This problem with local rights , how can I add the right object for ZDMC or KODI to set up Firewall?

Thank you in advance for any help !

I sincerely hope that the solution is not just to use another application that I have to download, or so I see no reason to continue using this device.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [OS]
    Software update Online, probably never worked and will never work? Why is there a function? :)
    Previously, I owned a Banana Pi BPI-W2 which I left because of technical problems, looking like I saddled the same horse just under another brand.

Is there any cooperation between Banana Pi and Zidoo? Because the operating system is identical. Since the introduction, Update so kernel.

I'm not an audiophile, I can't judge the quasi sound, I only have a Zidoo connected to a TV, but for the price of a box that only allows the player to function, it seems a little weak. But I have to admit that the design is of high quality against remote control, in which I do not feel from the beginning of the ball and when the light started to flicker a little while pressing the button.

Once again thank you very much for any help, and I apologize for my non-English

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020