New User say somthings Pros & Cons to X20PRO

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by Sundaydriver, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Sundaydriver

Sundaydriver New Member

I am a new Zidoo X20PRO user, the main reason I’ve chosen this product is the support of ESS9038 DAC and SACD. As much as I enjoyed the marvellous sound quality after a 350-hour nonstop burning, there are some disturbing problems that I’d like your company to look into:

1. Movie Player - Firstly, the Blu-Ray menu navigation is weak. For instance, X20PRO has failed to load main menu to my 4 Dolby Atmos Demonstration Discs (bdmv/ISO) 1 to 4 (They worked fine on my Pioneer BDP-450 media player). Secondly, I’ve noticed some crack sound after resuming to normal speed from a fast forward.

2. Music Player - With tracks more than 10 in an SACD ISO file, I couldn’t individually select tracks or play the last few tracks, there are also some crack noise at the beginning of every SACD ISO file.

It is a well known fact that crack noises could impose potential damages to the speakers, especially in a high-volume circumstances. I have encountered the above problems in the stable FW version 1.2.28 and they got even worse in Music Pleayer 3.0 under the new beta version 1.7.8. I sincerely hope these problems could be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.

Israel likes this.