New firmware v2.1.37 Beta version for Zidoo X9S release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by pavlin67, Mar 6, 2020.

1. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

2. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

Thank!

Chancelog?

3. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

ChangeLog:
    1. 修复海报墙豆瓣与TMDb匹配
    2. 优化肉酱盘无缝播放

4. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

5. blasiusx

blasiusx Member

I think that 2.1.28 is the last version for the X9S / X8 series, with which one tries hard. The mistakes from above 2.1.30 are so obvious that you probably don't do any more work here.

Great Shame on Zidoo to belong Customers. :(

I've posted everything Bugs to support, but I'm getting tired of it. 2.1.28 is stable. Even if some bugs are not fixed, it runs properly. In contrast to the faulty 2.1.30 / 2.1.36. / 2.1.37. They're all junk.

6. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

So you have tried 2.1.37? What are the noted bugs with the latest Beta?

7. Orthon

Orthon Member

I'm not even on 2.1.36, hopefully the next stable version can be real stable.

8. tosh123

tosh123 Member

all i need is, that the HDR to SDR conversation works again like the 2.1.28. Can anyone say something about this?

9. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Well, without even any clue as to what 2.1.37 offers in regard to a posted change log, who is even going to try it? Someone needs to truly be a guinea pig! lol! 2.1.28 is great for me .... no need to risk updating yet for me anyway...I guess if you have one of the other later "faulty" firmwares, then what have you got to lose?

10. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Is this fake?
    No information, nothing? @zidoo

11. Orthon

Orthon Member

请问有单独的新版本海报墙apk吗?我觉得2.1.28挺好用,但是海报墙刮削有问题,不知道能不能单独安装一下apk

12. tosh123

tosh123 Member

On 2.1.28 i have installed the from Z9S leaked 2.7.1 - they crashes also some times. I have the feeling if i do some commands too fast it crashes. In the X9S 2.1.37 firmware is the version 2.6.5 bundled.

13. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

2.1.37 works fine for me, HD auido was best in stable 2.1.28 though

dr4go likes this.
  14. Tony77

Tony77 Member

I'll be a guinea pig I guess..lol
    Other than some HT2.0 library issues can u tell me what is so bad with firmware above 2.1.28?? Bcuz I don't really notice many.. Admittedly this zidoo has NEVER been perfect, but what's WORSE with these newer ones? I'm fairly picky & surprised I havent noticed... (its possible Ive just become accustomed to bugginess) LMAO!

15. tosh123

tosh123 Member

If you have a 4K TV without HDR compatibility you can't watch 4k movies/ISOs anymore because the HDR to SDR translation is broken above 2.1.28. So the device is useless for this people like me with a firmware other than 2.1.28 as long as Zidoo fixes this issue

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  16. Franconian

Franconian Active Member

Anybody tried if the audio drop outs that came with .30 and .36 are fixed with this release?

17. KonstantinP

KonstantinP New Member

There is a problem with this firmware. On the projector optoma uhd 51, there is a picture loaded, but after a few seconds there are thin vertical stripes, then blinking and the picture disappears. On Full HD TV, everything is in order. the projector and cable are working properly; on other devices, everything works.

18. Antonio Oliveira

Antonio Oliveira New Member

19. KonstantinP

KonstantinP New Member

20. tosh123

tosh123 Member

There are some newer devices that need at least a V2.1.1 recovery image otherwise they are bricked. But anyway it seems Zidoo have no intention to support this device anymore. You should go for a better/newer device. If you don't need 3D there are a lot of better options. If you need 3D and 4k you should go for a Vero4k+