New firmware v2.1.22 beta version for ZIDOO X20 released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20' started by mirror, Dec 31, 2018.

1. myzidoo

myzidoo Active Member Beta test group

Now that's interesting...I'm also on the latest firmware
    Did you edit it on the player with the remote or through the web interface :)9528 port) ?
    My actual guess is that the DataBase queries triggered by the webinterface are not 100% working....

2. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

I did it with the remote first download the images on a usb stick from the net and then add manually . Correct they are not working 100% with the web interface :confused:

3. skelton

skelton Member

Not for me they don't. I am on the latest FW and have tried to add backdrop images stored on my NAS for several different titles but they do not show up after selecting them. I added them using the remote.

Here`s an example of how one of the titles missing backdrop images looks like and also how the "add image" window looks after selecting the image. As you can see, the backdrop image appears in the bottom left at the + sign but to the right where it should be visible, its completely empty.

I find it very odd that this works for you but not me..

IMG_9303.JPG IMG_9304.JPG

4. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

If you already on 1.2.40 beta i should work like i said with the usb stick you can add them locally

5. myzidoo

myzidoo Active Member Beta test group

What might make a difference is the browser you use for correcting. I have found out that I have different results running different browsers. Chrome (which I try do use as less as possible) with the security settings at lowest for the zidoo web page brings the best results. Most backdrop/poster correction does work. With Firefox it's hit or miss...some work some don't...
    The source of the image also plays a role. NAS based mostly fail. If the source is on an zidoo internal disc it works

gymnos likes this.
  6. ferrox

ferrox New Member