New firmware v1.5.0 version for ZIDOO X10 release

Discussion in 'X10 Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Dec 8, 2017.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Since updating to the latest firmware
    Have noticed using Hometheater app
    Upon watching a movie 1080p 24 dts or Dolby Digital out , two to three times the movie slows down as in slow motion then picks up and reverts back to normal playback ( slight loss of picture quality also )

Like someone putting the breaks on slightly slowing down the movie .

Second time its happened on two diff movies .
    One was Mkv and other mp4 i think .

Think it maybe the frame match settings req changing ?

2. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Is there a new OpenWRT image also? My OpenWRT stopped working after the update?

3. Allenzz

Allenzz New Member

I can't access openwrt after upgrade, transmission also down

4. 6gex

6gex New Member

test some dsf files and it played well will try sacd iso tomorow ! :)

5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Tr
    Try a factory reset first. Ultimately a emergency rom firmware restart can be done.

6. MRobi626

MRobi626 New Member

Hi!

Found this bug:

- Some mkv not find chapters(Verifyd with mkvtool)
    - My subtitles coded UTF-8,not correct letters(Hungarian á,ő, setting codepage in menu Central Europe Iso)
    - when turning subtitle on,dark scene brighter

7. Rafael M

Rafael M New Member

Someone can confirm if the BD ISO menu is working with this firmware??

Thanks

8. ton_dahlia

ton_dahlia Member

BD Menu still not working

any suggestion please

9. Silder

Silder New Member

Screenshot_20171223-180315.png Screenshot_20171223-180401.png Please, help me! Initially 4K HDR streaming was transmitted without problems, after a while my X10 stopped switching to 4K resolution, moreover - I loose 4K resolutions in quick settings choice. Now I can make maximum 1080p. And I loose HDR streaming.

10. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

Hi Folks!

Here comes a Zidoo Noob with his first stupid question;-)

The "How to upgrade guide" says in step 2 "choose the OTA zip file from you UDisk. What is UDisk? The Zidoo Name for a USB Stick?? From my Himedia Q10Pro i know the FW upgrade process works by plugging a USB stick with the update.zip in root Folder in a specific USB port and rebooting with the reset Switch pressed. But Zido seems to be different...

And btw: Is there any reason why the FW 1.5.0 is only mentioned here in the Forum but not on the normal Support site for the x10 (this still referrs to 1.4.12)?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    videobruce likes this.
  11. videobruce

videobruce Member

I would question why the Chinese are using the term "OTA" when it should be OTI?
    A is in Air, as in antenna.

I as in Internet.

12. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

Hey Guys!

I have no problem with the menue when starting Movies from the Media Center. But i cannot get to the menue when starting movies from Kodi through the XBMC Wrapper. Is there any solution for this?

13. HDTV1080p

HDTV1080p New Member

Hi,

I upgraded to v1.5.0, but the problem (http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/issue-with-4k-hdr-bit-depth.7819/) of banding is still present.
    The banding is not visible if I set the resolution of Zidoo to 1080p HDR, for 4K HDR (be it 10 or 12bit colour depth with YUV 4:4:4 or YUV 4:2:2) banding couldn't be removed.
    I am uploading screenshots (click on the pics for full screen) of the Zidoo dispaly, EPSON TW8300 info and the movie screenshot.
    banding.jpg projector info.jpg zidoo.jpg