New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

a) Which settings are you using for output and auto frame-rate adjustment? 1080i should come out as 50P, 60P or 60P/1001 after de-interlacing not 25P/30P.
    b) what does your TV say that it receives?

DVD's have the same effect? These should be both up-scaled and de-interlaced.

2. zago84

zago84 New Member

3. Dairy_Farmer

Dairy_Farmer Member

Does this mean that when I select Celsius wind speeds will also be updated to kph at the bottom part of the screen?

4. javarix

javarix Member

I have the same jumps/jerks in the screen when i record with the hdmi recording app. x9s has big problems with 50hz and 60hz to show and with recordings. In the updatelist for v1.4.2 is no solution for this problem

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

they can't fix all bugs at once with 1 firmware

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

To be honest I am not so sure that your problems can be solved altogether. HDMI recording is done by a chip in HW not so much via FW. But I may be wrong.

7. havok42

havok42 New Member

never mind which settings I'm using, final result never changes... One video is an HDTV transmission by Wow ( a chinese TV company) and one is a D-Theater (original 1080i; no upscaled). Both videos work absolutely fine on bluray player (as I said, it de- interlaces video in real time automatically). DVD works fine, but I don't have any DVD with interlaced video.
    I don't get any message from TV.

I just think that de-interlacing feature is not implemented yet in Zidoo X9S . I hope they will fix this.

8. sem1903

sem1903 New Member

any good news for release date my iso watng new firmware

9. MicleCh

MicleCh New Member

Waiting is wearisome, chasing is tiresome :)

10. Teacher

Teacher New Member

Dede España, Sevilla para cuando la actualizacion?. Ya hace varios dias del anuncio y todavia seguimos esperando.

11. saji

saji New Member

Has the zdmc updated to 17.1

12. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Waiting waiting waiting... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    (Today maybe???)

For krypton we must wait a little more...

13. gaki

gaki Member

After downloading subtitles, the video plays immediately after. It's annoying because the subtitle menu is still displayed.

Can you make sure the video remains on pause until human action or make the option menu disappear just after subtitles are downloaded ?

Thanks

Cosmi likes this.
  14. pirmas

pirmas New Member

It would be great, if this will be fixed, it is so annoying after switching to another input source on TV and back to zidoo, no display on zidoo, just black screen, need to reboot the device... Not sure thou, if this will be fixed.

15. javarix

javarix Member

I think ... with this upcoming update announcing gets itself zidoo only time. And just want to calm the angry user. Ask our one man show moderator mister HaoSs. Are you my echo that you put on each of my postings an answer? Sorry but did you force some or how?And still something for the long wait only the few things on the updatelist is actually a joke at all if you advertise with 30 engineers, then I wonder what do the supposedly 29 other engineers? To the remembrance: zidoo advertises on amazon that here 30 engineers care about our problems.

And now finally times to released the download link otherwise since her finally unbelievable. Trolls and zidoo fanboys and girls is better do not need to respond to my postings.

And something else I noticed.Here post many beta tester but none knew until recently something of a new firmware update so for what since her beta tester?The update is suddenly announced.Without which the beta tester before experienced something. very strange ?

So since its beta tester but actually all unnecessary here or do I see the wrong?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

the beta testers actually have a closed forum where we test beta firmware's, did not have one in a while, last beta ( 1.3.0) was posted publicly

P.S. what happen to your English ?

17. Teacher

Teacher New Member

Zidoo can tell when it will release the update day and time

18. jroiby

jroiby New Member

GOOD JOB!

19. Cosmi

Cosmi Member

What job???
    I don't see anything!

javarix likes this.
  20. zidology

zidology New Member

@HaoSs wrote:
    "P.S. A moderator job has nothing to do with, updates, firmware's, soc's, etc."

and further here:

And I say: We trust in you!!

javarix likes this.