New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Apr 18, 2017.

1. zkun1970

zkun1970 Member

wifi信号显示正常了(WiFi signal is normal)!!
    以前不管什么情况下都是满格,现在好了显示的是两格wifi信号(In the past, no matter what the situation is full grid, now a good display of the two grid WiFi signal).

2. zkun1970

zkun1970 Member

HDMI 问题没有解决(The problem is not solved)!!!

3. zkun1970

zkun1970 Member

I have this problem too.

4. pan88

pan88 New Member

Turn off the X9s completely and unplug the hdmi cable from X9s. Wait about a minute and plug back the hdmi cable to X9s and turn on the X9s.

5. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Sorry, we can not reproduce the problem, please tell us more details on this problem
    1. Will the x9s direct connection tv or through avr?
    2.hdmi cec If there is enable, try to disable
    3.tv hdmi in switch to x9s can not display, x9s in front of VFD what show and led color.

6. pirmas

pirmas New Member

It does not help. Now view on my SONY tv screen. Only reboot helps.

7. laola

laola Member

I do have the same problem...
    1. connected trough AVR
    2. HDMI CEC disabled
    3. VDF is blank, red LED (stand-by, turned blue when I tried to start the box

8. sem1903

sem1903 New Member

1. connected trough AVR
    2. HDMI CEC enabled
    3. AVR doesnt automaticly changed to other hdmi channel so i need change hdmi to right hdmi port for get screen from zidoo my older media player jump to true hdmi channel in start and i get screen from zidoo when i start to tv

9. supercollo

supercollo New Member

Same connection for me.
    -The X9s is regularly ON, firmware 1.4.4.
    -HDMI CEC enabled.
    -Turn off from TV remote (X9S off and the VDF led is red).
    -Turn ON from remote TV (X9S remain Off and the VDF led remain red).
    -Turn ON from X9S remote (X9s led turned blue, and the unit don't Boot, the tv remain with no signal, the VDF display is blank with blue led on), the X9s is Stuck.
    -The only system to unlock turn off the x9s with the switch behind the unit, And then turn it on again (The vdf led turn to blue, and the display shows the writing BOOT.
    -After the x9s turns on regularly.

On the firmware 1.2.12 the problem was already there.
    Before 1.2.12 everything worked properly.

Turn on the unit by the switch behind it is not very nice ...

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  10. mackie

mackie New Member

1-I have the same Hdmi CEC problem, plus the fast forward button in my tv remote does not work anymore,
    2-Another issue with wifi, when I turn on the X9S it doesn't see my wifi network but it sees others networks, I have to disable the X9s wifi and then enable it , and then it connects automatically to my wifi network.
    3-the Usb3.0 port now only works as a Usb2.0 port, when it used to work as a usb3.0 the led in my external hard drive turned blue, now it only turn white, and copy speed is slow, I think it's related to something you modified to make Airmouses work better, no usb3.0 means no interference with wireless devices.
    4- I can't pull the notification bar from top screen , I'm obliged now to show the status bar to get to the notification bar.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  11. soongsl

soongsl New Member

1. Connected through AVR
    2. HDMI CEC enable or disabled, both functions still freeze HDMI IN video less than a sec.
    3. VDF show time with above CEC enable or disable, Red LED in Off/Stand-by mode. Blue LED in On/Operation mode.

12. javarix

javarix Member

ZIDOO x9s very good for HDMI Recording

supercollo likes this.
  13. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I am very glad for you that you got it finally going to your liking!

14. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

See? we can get things done more quickly if we don't spam the forum with nonsense and post actual bugs/help tips.

15. Gotcha91fr

Gotcha91fr New Member

Since the firmware update 1.4.4 , when i put in ''OFF'' the X9s with the remote control, i cannot restart the X9s, it is frozen!!!!
    to restart, i cut the power!!!!

Do you have this issue?

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Off as in turnoff or sleep? Sleep is reported as buggy. Turnoff is working fine for me.

17. laola

laola Member

both a buggy - no difference between standby and power-off - in buth cases I have to turn-off - turn-on the power botton on the back side.

18. Gotcha91fr

Gotcha91fr New Member

i've this issue in sleeping...

19. Gotcha91fr

Gotcha91fr New Member

it's not confortable to action the power botton to start/restart the zidoo...

20. Gotcha91fr

Gotcha91fr New Member

i sent an email to Zidoo Support but not feedback :-(