New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Apr 18, 2017.

1. donny

donny Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I uninstalled the app hdmi hack but , the video images are very slow,
    All zidoo operations are very slow and now?
    Thanks

2. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

Live view may be slow but check the actual recording, I've seen people say the recordings are perfect.

3. laola

laola Member

I have to correct myself - the HDMI in feature (used as PiP) interfers somehow with Kodi 17.1 - once used this there is a high proability that the sound for LiveTV is somehow broken and every other minute or so a black screen. So nothing to do with Ethernet and WiFi

4. laola

laola Member

Use a 4k (I use 50Hz) resolution and also 23,9Hz / 29,9 Hz auto switching. This works perfect for me.

5. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

Maybe someone can help me: I'm using now V1.2.11 with ZDMC 16.4.13 with a different skin and lots of personal setting. It's fairly stable for me and almost have no issues with the stuff I play.
    Since I need the USB Audio fix I want to upgrade.
    What would be the best way to upgrade to V1.4.4?
    Thank you

6. Vampirete

Vampirete New Member

Thanks for your answer but it did not work, I have reseted the OpenWrt and I have used the option "Perform Reset" but nothing, I haven't permission for write from Windows 10, any more ideas? thanks

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

did the box reboot when you did the reset ?

8. atony

atony Member

after updating to 1.4.4 do i really need to do a factory reset is this mandatory or can i just ignore that -- i just dont want to loose my addons ----and not much time available to re-install everything back to the X9S again

9. donny

donny Member

Hi,thanks, i tried to record from HDMI IN,but I see all black, there are no video images.
    I deleted the app hdmi in hack.Then I tried to install HDMI hack,again because I needed it.
    The images from HDMI IN are very slow and recording does not work,for me.
    Runs slower in the main menu, this is my impression.
    I'm waiting for suggestions and solutions of course.

I've always had the problem that I can not turn off the TV during recording from sat ,without turning off the recording,
    Now I read the message that the recording has stopped.

I have to put the old version back but I do not know how to proceed.

10. laola

laola Member

give it a try - then you will see...

The audio problem seems to be related to Kodi V17.1 when using LiveTV without wrapper (after watching a video file with external player, the sound from liveTV stutters). Need to re-boot the box to fix this

11. Berry Ermans

Berry Ermans New Member

This is exactly the same as reported before by me.

12. Vampirete

Vampirete New Member

No, I haven't done reboot the box, thanks, I'll try.

13. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Is this the right place (thread) to report bugs, or should I open a new dedicated thread?

14. polakis

polakis Member

I have another bug the existed in previous firmware also. I have sudden auto pauses almost on every video. Any help?

15. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Had exactly the same only an emergency ROM image restore followed by an OTA FW 1.4.4 upgrade helped. The new defaults then just worked.

16. Nice Monkey

Do a Factory Reset first something is wrong.

17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Box should have restarted by itself. If that does not work. As mentioned above . A clean flash is the next step.

18. polakis

polakis Member

Still no apple magic mouse support? I connect the mouse, it says connected via bluetooth but it doesnt move at all. Any fix?

19. Vampirete

Vampirete New Member

Thanks for your help, I've found the problem, I don't know why I can't write only one directory, I'll conect the HDD to the computer and I'll look for the problem.

20. Nice Monkey

If you see only the Android system directory and not the HDD's attached then this is all part of the problem. Had exactly that, nothing wrong with the HDD's.