New firmware v1.3.0 beta version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Mar 4, 2017.

1. zidology

zidology New Member

huuuu, mysterious !!

2. javarix

javarix Member

monsak.zidoo.x9s likes this.
  3. stonezidoo

stonezidoo New Member

I hope to use it soon

4. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

5. javarix

javarix Member

6. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

7. Jepsa

Jepsa New Member

Here are my findings today with new beta fw:

Visual presentation (menus, remote control): The best player i had till today.
    4k Movie file (40-60gb size): sound not in synch with video, for some micro seconds. picture (blacks) not good, but maybe im being lame with color correction
    BDISO (not 3d): menus working but with bugs. some animations stop and go to next menu, and so on, seems that bdiso trailers go first, i have to manually choose top menu or root menu of bdiso.
    mkv 1080p: flawless
    DVDISO: not tested yet
    xvid: not tested yet

will test more 4k and bdiso.

Questions for you guys:

what is the difference between fit or full when playing a movie? full is how the movie is ment to be played? of is because of the source?
    what are your color settings? contrast, tone, etc..?

regards

8. MasterBeta

MasterBeta New Member

反馈1.3.0 beta的几个问题:

1:影库搜索出的NAS上的电视剧(集合),点击后会应用会退出
    2:字幕有时会在内置字幕和外挂字幕之前随机切换,目前只在一部电影上遇到过
    3:外挂字幕会有大概0.6s左右的延迟,有3到4部电影都遇到了
    4:电影会有掉帧或画面跳跃(问题出现时,播放器的menu菜单上下切换都会有跳跃感),快进快退后消失,但偶尔还是会出现

可以联系qq: 1610118309获取更多信息

Feedback about 1.3.0 beta:

1: When click the collection of tv shows (more than one episode) from "Gallery" , the "Gallery" app will exit without any information or action.
    2: Build in subtitles and extra subtitles sometimes switch randomly (only happen for one movie so far)
    3: external subtitles will have about 0.6s delay (tested 3 or 4 movies)
    4: Frame drop (or lose sync?) will happen some times, fast forward or backward will make it disappear

contact qq: 1610118309 for more information.

9. 353599

353599 New Member

I can't agree more with the external subtitles problem. It seems happens with every external subtitles, and happens from firmware 1.2.7 to 1.3.0.
    I even recorded a video to show the problem. It makes me unhappy with X9s.
    here's the post:
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/x9s的自带播放器字幕的显示时间视乎很不精准,有延迟等.4377/

第三点绝对会发生在所有外挂字幕srt上,从1.2.7到1.3.0,可能所有固件都是如此,我甚至录了一个视频,希望能解决吧

10. zidology

zidology New Member

It is slowly becoming intolerable Impudence, that none of Zidoos develpoers expresses itself here in terms our request!

11. Jepsa

Jepsa New Member

Good morning,

yesterday i tested more bdiso (not 3d yet) and menus are unstable, videos starting, suddenly stop and move into next video. Have to manually choose to go to main menu.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  12. sem1903

sem1903 New Member

yes these true and when i try to open blu ray menu movie directly play without menu and in some iso in movie sometimes appear chapter screen

13. javarix

javarix Member

To the zidoo people, how it looks.what's new? Never ask for a date, but I do not care, when comes the new firmware. Days go by and nothing is going on here in the forum. Very quiet around the x9s since the x10 is on the market. come on we want news

14. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

again with the x10, its the same SOC dude. its even written on the board " x9s v1.2 " on the test sample you find on the internet.

here's some news. There is a x6 pro firmware coming out. I'm guessing they are focusing on that

15. javarix

javarix Member

Hello HaoSs

many thanks for your info. The 6x pro buyer will be interested and hopefully.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  16. javarix

javarix Member

Here on amazon.com the zidoo x10 is already listed and available for purchase.I find the purchase price with 80 dollars over the x9s much expensive if it only offers an extended display , a new design and the possibility of a hard drive for the installation. Or how do other forum users see it?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=zidoo x10

For all who are interested here an excerpt from the original text from the Amazon description of the zidoo x10.

Technical Support: zidoo team with more than 30 professional engineers can give fast and flawless technical support, products and firmware.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

I'm a little worry. If you think about it, people will buy it 110% for the internal HDD bay. That also means they will probably want to use Openwrt. And RTD is so slow with updates, you think zidoo is slow releasing updates ? RTD is 10 time worse.

18. sjohund

sjohund New Member

Is hdmi protection hack apk supported with this firmware upgrade?

19. javarix

javarix Member

20. sjohund

sjohund New Member

Thanks a lot.
    p.s.
    There will be no Leonardo or Michelangelo if people have been obeying the law. Being creative is human's force of nature!

Bolderash and javarix like this.