New firmware v1.2.9 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VICKY Koh

VICKY Koh Member

Hi Zidoo support team,
    may I know how to maintain all add on already done in old version ZDMC when upgrade to new ZDMC version ?
    thanks !

2. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

Alright, if you insist I comment on the 1.2.9FW, I have not found anything wrong with my rudimentary use of this X9S box, which is kodi streaming, media centre via file manager. For me this so call "crap box" is far less crappy than the other boxes I toyed with, because its the only crap box that plays all the formats in my library except divx, so this is the primary crap box I use as of Nov-2016.

There is no mentioning of Anywhere 2 bluetooth mouse fix in the change log, I didn't bother checking it. Also, it could be my imagination, I think there is an improved difference in colour depth immediately after the update, can anyone confirm this?

Question on the 3D usage within the media centre, when 3D is enabled, my LG 3D TV automatically goes into 3D mode with fragmented 3D effects. If I disable X9S 3D and use the TV's 2D to 3D feature, then I see the expected 3D effect, what am I doing wrong? Is there any instructions for X9S 3D usage? Is the X9S 3D function meant for normal 2D TV?

3. Vinc3nzo

Vinc3nzo New Member

Hi!

Problem solved, PANASONIC 2016 (me, 65DX750) change setting TV HDMI: "MODE 2" to "MODE 1"

4. jayz

jayz New Member

Amazon Prime video app still crashes on playback attempt. :(

5. Scofield1986

Scofield1986 New Member

I have laggs ZDMC if i Play 1080p 23.976.Anyone have the Problem too?

6. jinfu

jinfu Member

When ZDMC can support DTS ES music?

7. jinfu

jinfu Member

Does not support H264 10BIT video

8. Lony

Lony Active Member

Did you have a Test sample :rolleyes:

9. MarcoV

MarcoV New Member

Hello here,

In native zidoo player i only can download english subtitles, while i selected my preferred language as Dutch.
    In zdmc it work perfect.
    Also still some audio glitches when movie stops or starts and in the menu sometimes.

Coming from a himedia i can say that the overall image and feel is much better!

Marco

10. Lony

Lony Active Member

From which Model, Himedia QXX - II, Quad ??? but not from, Pro Model :p

11. MarcoV

MarcoV New Member

I had the Q10 Pro, i find that the Zidoo has a somewhat sharper image and has a quicker response when starting native player compared to the wrapper in the Himedia.
    It's not perfect yet, also still some stutter playing h.265 streams in zdmc but maybe that is kodi related i don't know.
    Also the remote i find to basic.

Marco

12. laola

laola Member

also some first feedback from my side.

The most annoying issue (for me) is solved - HDR switch off properly - no need to re-boot the box anymore :).

What didn't change: Still audio lags when HDMI auto is enabled. With manual switch to 4k, 24Hz, HDR10 and 422 mode, every movie (wich is encoded with 24Hz) I tried played flawlessly. Still annoying that for 24 Hz material the automatic refresh rate change is supposed to change to 1080p / 24Hz. - especially when you are playing a 4k viseo with 24Hz. Doesn't make so much sense, does it ?

What is worse than before: 4k / 50Hz isn't working anymore (no signal). So no chance to watch LiveTV in Europe

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

4k live tv in EU? where do you live ?

14. jcetg

jcetg New Member

No update 1.2.9 for X8 owners?

15. Anyone with a airmouse with usb audio manage to get it to play through the TV speakers instead of the remote.

16. Stefano C

Stefano C Member

I have updated but in zdmc there is only English Language in system settings...Will there be other languages translations update? Thanks...

17. agmarco

agmarco Member

Maybe now the device is rooted you can try Soundabout or the solution from earlier issues with this. Something about changing the audioconfig policies. But I hope there is a simple explanation and fix for this ad the solution in the new FW doesn't seem to work.

18. agmarco

agmarco Member

They told us it would follow yesterday if I am not mistaken. But maybe they put it on hold because of all the reported issues.

19. Rui Fonseca

Rui Fonseca New Member

20. filip kenens

filip kenens Member

Ik heb hetzelfde aan de hand,kan geen nederlandse ondertiteling downloaden alleen engels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.