New firmware v1.2.7 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

1)After you disabled the APP, it is moved to the DISABLED column along with the ALL column ,DOWNLOAD column, and RUNNING column. And you can enable it there.
    2) I think the VLC didn't registered itself to Android as a related player.

2. dennys84

dennys84 Member

1) I see the DISABLEd list, i cant see the option to enable. When i clicked on the name of app i got the same menu as runninng app has (Force stop and uninstall, Storage, Permission, Notifications). I think it should be something like "ENABLE" instead of first menu, which is not applicable because of deactivation...
    2) You told correct, but what is the reason of it? The same version of VLC on my lenovo tab2 did registered and worked well...(android 5.01, amv7). Btw, i tried different version: stable ,beta, nightly...no luck
    Thanx for reply

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  3. nick

nick New Member

when will the update be released OTA any help would be very much appreciated thank you

4. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

We planed release OTA next week.

5. Dr.Vikram

Dr.Vikram New Member

Hopefully the audio video sync issues are sorted out specially on the spdif. Seriously guys the box does not serve its primary function else

6. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

To Zidoo team:
    I looked at your 1.2.8 beta 5 changelog. There is no mentioning of the USB/HDMI audio output switch option fix... is it done in v1.2.8 ?

7. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

so not quite before xmas you posted above. My box is just a door stop at the moment not use it, if not sorted i'm sending back you have one week. Many years ago i had a very bad media streamer from a company called Xtreamer not going down this road again.

8. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Hello,
    Glad to tell you that the USB/HDMI audio output switch was added in the quicksettings in v1.2.8.

jma64 likes this.
  9. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

Thank you freeroc! I appreciate your support and improvement... please continue like this and this box will be the best on the market.

freeroc likes this.
  10. nick

nick New Member

thank you im really grateful and appreciate your answer

freeroc likes this.
  11. negher

negher Member

Box will be the best on the market when: all videos ok, all sound ok, ok audio video synchronization.

12. Massi

Massi New Member Beta test group

They are hard working for this... Wait...

jma64 and Michele985 like this.
  13. USB audio switch off still sends audio to my remote. Mele F10 Pro

14. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

never had video sync problems.
    how did you test. 1.2.8 is not out

15. From 1.2.8 beta 5

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

don't you have like a beta forum for that ?

17. negher

negher Member

"never had video sync problems."
    lucky him

18. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

Oh, this is disappointing ! Zidoo said they fixed it in v1.2.8
    Did you also switch off "Disable USB audio routing" under Programmer options ?

19. Did a quick test seems the USB audio switch in quick setting toggles the "Disable USB audio rooting" Under develeper options off and on.

20. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

That's good news! so it seems they did fix it ...thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.