New firmware v1.2.12 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Feb 27, 2017.

1. VICKY Koh

VICKY Koh Member

You are right ! I just bought a standard air mouse without mic and speaker, work perfectly good with firmware V 1.2.12 and I like it so much.

2. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

Yeh... you just won't be able to use Skype with it.

3. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Why ? Skype works. You just need find a compatible webcam.

4. Roger Kao

Roger Kao New Member

Reservation recording of HDMI In failed almost all the time in this version...

This cause me a lot of trouble.

I go to work in the morning, and come home to see nothing recorded. I don't think this is the quality I expected...

Also the file system(4GB limitation) just do more trouble to me...

5. Kurt

Kurt Member

I am seeing the same thing.
    Nothing stays in the saved recording 'schedules' as soon as you exit out of it, all gets deleted

6. azwina

azwina New Member

why i still not yet received OTA online update ???

7. Ten_of_a_Kind

Ten_of_a_Kind New Member

I have 1.2.11 and the update menu shows "Your software is up to date". Any idea why?

8. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

This version just put on this forum so far.
    OTA is unavailable yet.

9. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Οκ zidoo team..
    When we must expect the new version ???

10. Ten_of_a_Kind

Ten_of_a_Kind New Member

Today is Monday; OTA still unavailable; do you have an ETA on when this will be available to us please?

11. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Why you bother asking "online" OTA?
    Download from the links provided in the forum and do it manually.

12. Andy.

Andy. New Member

Could you specify some compatible models of webcams HD for Skype on Zidoo X9S, please ?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  13. PacoRabanne

I have a Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000, seen by my X6 Pro and also by X9S. Is one of the many UVC compatible webcams, the one that Linux and so Android shoud support without any driver.

Connected it to X9S, installed Skype, it sees webcam and relevant mic.
    Launched a Videocall, i see a freezed image of what is in front of webcam during ringing (not correct...).
    Answering from another account and different device, call starts, but no image from X9S.
    On X9S screen all is gray and almost freezed.

Skyper is not an important thing for me, but if I can help debug this problem, I'm available!

14. Andy.

Andy. New Member

I'm afraid that at the moment Skype does not work properly on x9s with any webcamera :(

15. adil

adil New Member

have problem zidoo x9s in 3 minutes video stop and tv film stop my what should

16. PacoRabanne

adil, you haven't reported on which player you have this issue.
    I have a "similar" issue, happening often after 1.3.0 beta update, the case is video playing using Media Center (i.e. Zidoo Player or "gallery"...) freezes, but not forever... if I wait (may be some seconds, maybe even minutes, playing restart itself with no intervention by me, from the same point it "stopped" before. This may happens only once or many, many times or not happens at all, no rule or cause are detectable by me.
    For the moment I don't want to do a "factory reset", so I'll not do this even if suggested.
    I hope next release will not have this issue.

17. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

Paco, videos freeze has happened to my machine many times using Zidoo Player since 1.2.9 (even yesterday). I didn't bother to wait until it resumes. I just pressed play or OK to continue.

18. apcloic

apcloic New Member

Hi,

Regarding the following point :
    4,Remove the Android statusbar on the HDMI-IN record interface

It's great to see statusbar removed but TV still not appears in full screen, there is a black space around all the screen when using 'HDMI in'
    Android interface perfectly fit in full screen.
    So is there any parameter/option to make TV through HMDI in to display in full screen ?

Regards

19. Hello I bought a Zidoo X9S new. I have some problems. I have external HD 2T usb 3.0, when I connect in usb 3.0 X9S does not identify the HD the same one works in 2.0. Another Problem when I go to see 3d iso movie, just hang and stop. Transmitting through network or hd connected in USB 2.0. And how do I make it easier for me to recognize my external HD? Help

20. thaiminhan

thaiminhan Member Beta test group

**** Remind Youtube Issue *****

Youtube issue still not fixed on 1.3.0 and 1.2.12 also. Youtube cant be playing (keep freezing frame like Pause) after we run ZDMC or Kodi be for open Youtube APP . Temporary solved by reboot the Zidoo and "dont" be run zdmc first then can enjoy youtube until you run Kodi or ZDMC then youtube will be stop working anymore.