New firmware v1.2.11 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

kayama728, you mean that you have tested both the conditions reported by me and don't had the same issues?
    The second maybe, the first is already reported by others. Else, have you any advice to solve it?
    Indeed, the second issues no longers happened to me in last days...
    Thanks!

2. kayama728

kayama728 Member Beta test group

yes the second
    i'm sorry, I did not specify

3. Roger Kao

Roger Kao New Member

Please, when will you fix the file system issue?
    I can't stay in front of TV for a program for 5 hours in the midnight, just because I need to start and stop the recording manually during the cm to avoid the file splitted delay.

4. Lony

Lony Active Member

Please fix the Issue with the Menu Bug under DVD ISO and Directory!!!!!!!!!!!! Still the problems are present.
    EWEAT R9 and Zappiti 4K HDR did not have this Issue !!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks, Lony

5. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

They are away for Chinese New Year holiday. Hopefully they will be back sometimes next week. Then we have to wait for possibly more than a week to get things fix.

6. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

First of all, i want to say that i am very happy with my new mediaplayer Zidoo X9S. It's almost perfect.

I am on firmware version 1.2.11 and 1 have a small subtitle viewing problem with the external media center.
    When i watch a movie with a intern srt subtitle file i see that some bb codes are not correct translated/viewed
    I hope that this can be fixed in the new update?
    Here is a picture with the non translated bb code.

[​IMG]
    <i> Text</i> and <b> Text</b> (and probably all the other codes?) are not properly displayed. Not with the external mediaplayer. (I did not test this with the internal player).

Also a small issue:
    I always have to re-enable audio setting: Downmix HD Audio output, when i have turned off my Zidoo X9S with the remote control.
    [​IMG]
    This setting won't keep in memory after shutting down the Zidoo.
    Maybe is this also fixable?

Yeah my English s*cks i know ;)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  7. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

8. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Thank you PacoRabanne, for making that clear.

Ok, so i was "lucky" with my old Mede8er i guess. :)
    I hope that Team Zidoo can help us out with these HTML codes in a new firmware update.
    It would be very appreciated if they could!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  9. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Hi,Lony
    We need you provide the DVD.iso files which still have this problem to re-check.
    Because we have fixed this problem in v1.2.4
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/new-firmware-v1-2-4-for-zidoo-x9s-release.2978/
    (4)DVD ISO can't be controlled by remote for the focus lost(Support DVD Menu).

10. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

We are trying to fix this

11. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Besides,do you have EWEAT R9? Did you test both R9 and X9S by the same ISO file?

12. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Yes, the setting of Downmix HD Audio output won't save. It will be fixed in the next version.

13. Lony

Lony Active Member

Sure, i have R9 Plus, Xtreamer Xpress and Zappiti 4K HDR Duo, Xtreamer Express is Bulshit:D and the other both, plays all DVD Images ISO and Directory . No Issues in DVD Menu:)

Regards Lony

14. aramakao

aramakao New Member

Wrong post..

15. aramakao

aramakao New Member

Please try to fix this.
    Regards

16. Dr.Vikram

Dr.Vikram New Member

Guys even with firmware v1.2.11, the SPIDF audio plays earlier and there is a difference of 225ms in ZMBC and again sync is lost in internal player if played at 23.98 fps. This is really annoying. Please fix this on a priority! Happens with all the files. I have asked this many times but till date no solution.

Update - Its worse now. There are audio dropouts every now and then in ZMBC!

17. rantei

rantei New Member

Also with this firmware if I use the ZDMC with internal player (DVDPlayer) X9S transcodes a DTS track in DD5.1, but if I use ZDMC with external player (ZIDOOPlayer) the transcoding doesn't work and I have unsupported audio (my soundbar supports only DD5.1).
    If I enable Downmix Audio HD, only TrueHD and DPP are downmixed to DD5.1 and not DTS track.
    It will be fixed with future firmware? For me this is important because PQ with external player is better than internal player.

Thank for your help.

Michele

18. saji

saji New Member

are you using ZDMC internal player or external zidoo player ?

19. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Thnx Team :D, glad you fixed this little issue!

Hope you will look at the HTML tags /codes too. Hope you can add those also in the future.
    For me, all my little "issues" are fixed than, and the Zidoo X9S is the perfect Mediaplayer without issues.

Great job guys! :)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  20. Nielvm

Nielvm New Member

I have the same issue with using the wifi hotspot. This setting is also forgotten everytime the unit is shut down.

I assume this can also be easily fixed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.