New firmware v1.2.11 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logmion

logmion New Member

Right. I know. But 4 Gb limit is only for filesystem FAT32. Not for filesystems exFAT and NTFS.
    I think that is a X9S bug. Perhaps it will be solved, I hope.
    spawn_Img, have you tested a two hours recording? You solved?
    Tnx in advance for response.

2. saji

saji New Member

any news from Zidoo on fixing the subtitle issue on this firmware ? its needs urgent fix

I have to go back to v1.2.09 to get that working for now

3. techc4i

techc4i New Member

Hello,

Polish langugage is wrong, there is much probems in it.
    Weather is all bad, this is different lang.
    And a lot off english instead of polish words.
    Will you fix it?

4. saji

saji New Member

quick question on root

I see a root apk is attached to this thread....so if I flash this firmware and then install root apk and root through it...this way I will get root on this particular firmware

now if I flash another firmware will root be disabled after flash and I have to reroot again or root will remain after firmware flash ?

5. Niklex

Niklex New Member

Hello, Zidoo team
    Please pay attention to the problem with Google Play Music, the endless buffering is ongoing or the Zidoo is getting stuck (any firmware version).

6. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

In NTFS it should be working, Zidoo X9 do not have this limitation.

7. xtreme1

xtreme1 New Member

No major problem for me, very happy with the X9S

8. logmion

logmion New Member

Not works with X9S. Perhaps no solution, if I understand. This is very strange.

9. papiguy

papiguy Member

Ext does not have limit as well.
    Why not givinjg the choice to split or not, or better, to split (or not) automatically based upon the file system of the target ?

10. polakis

polakis Member

Hello, new to the forum and to x9s. I did the update 1.2.10 then i uninstalled the old zdmc apk. I downloaded the new zdmc from the link you gave us but i cant install it back! How do i do it? I saved the zip file to a usb stick but apk installer cant see it. Then i unzipped the files into the usb stick but again nothing. What am i doing wrong? I dont have zdmc at all now!

11. Sarco

It is just an apk, put in on sd and click it it will install.

12. polakis

polakis Member

but i dowloaded the zdmc last version from the link and a zip file is saved with many files in it. No apk file

13. Sarco

Rename the file with extension apk, maybe... I haven't downloaded it.

14. edward obrien

edward obrien Member

hi does anyone know how to get Netflix working on this unit, before xmas the unit was working fine during the xmas period Netflix stopped working, I have done 5 factory resets, uninstalled Netflix 5 times and downloaded it 5 times, spent an hour on the phone with Netflix no joy they say all is ok, swapped my home hub , used both wireless and Ethernet , the problems seems to do with the connection, so if I get it working after I have disconnected the unit from wireless or Ethernet and plug them back in it works ok, but if I leave it overnight on or off it wont log into Netflix , everything else works fine ,its not worked on firmware 1.2.7 or 1.2.9 and I have just downloaded 1.2.10 and guess what still not working, the box is only a few months old,,,please help me

15. Raymond Charles

Raymond Charles New Member

overall I like this update, my logitech k400r wireless keyboard now works (used a small powered usb hub to boost signal)

[edit] btw no problem with netflix downloaded from google playstore

Rooted via oneKeyRoot but no super user was installed
    tried superSU to no avail
    anyone able to solve this?

tia

16. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

At this case you have to root it again.

saji likes this.
  17. wonna

wonna New Member

To Zidoo Team:

V1.2.10: When recording with HDMI IN , if there is hdmi signal interruption about 0.5 second, the recoding stop. It annoys me because of not continuous recording in unstable hdmi signal. Please fix it ,thanks~

18. Roger Kao

Roger Kao New Member

To Zidoo Team:
    V1.2.10: Select reservation time will randomly failed sometimes. In one case , I set reservation time at 16:00 when it's 3:00 and the next day I go back from work, there is no any recording. This is issue seems not to occur in V1.2.9, please fix it.
    And a very important thing, please make the file exceed 6.5GB (with time about 52 mins), this is so stupid and annoying. And I just found the other's comment, there is a delay about 5 sec when X9S split files? This will make all my recording with reservation be a useless files...You won't want to watch a japan drama with 5 sec missing scene every 52 mins...please fix it soon...please.

19. Trepa Trepa

Trepa Trepa New Member

Try this one: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netfli...oid-tv-3-3-1-build-1513-android-apk-download/

20. Mak

Mak New Member

Hello. Zdmc play music files like in shuffle mode, not in list order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.