New firmware v1.0.38 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jun 3, 2016.

1. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Recently, we are updating the native video player,and making X6pro compatible with TWRP,and fixing bugs.

Steve likes this.
  2. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

since months you are making officila the x6 better, but in reallity it is getting worse and worse and worse ... as i promised long time ago and a lot of people blamed me to this massive!!!

Anton Bernd likes this.
  3. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

From 1.0.36 to 1.0.38 there is nothing change in kernel, but only updated applications, 1.0.38 would not affect the network speed. Maybe there are accidental factors present when you have the test.

4. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

I'm sorry for hear that. Which part is getting worse?

5. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

We didn't modify advancedsettings.xml, that way couldn't completely eliminate the problem.
    The new method is worked in the lab, but we'll keep focusing the situation of users.

6. grummel2005

sorry freeroc - look into the comments to the last firmwares and then you see, that the faults which had been complained from the users are not fixed but after the new firmware new problems came up
    i am not here to make your work - look into it and you will find them
    always when we did a thread with collections of faults they had been ignored from the support
    we are waiting for fixes and waiting and waiting - now more than half a year is over a lot of firmwares came to us but on the basic problems no one worked
    1.0.38 brought no fixes but some new problems - you are filling some holes and cratching new ones
    in some weeks or months the support to x6 will be determined and we have hardware which is not usable as you promised to us

Anton Bernd likes this.
  7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

I think you exagerate a little. i have the x6 for 2 months now. using it as mediaplayer / nas . and i have only 1 real problem with it. the audio out of sync. Allot of the problems people report on this forum are android/kodi related. and not actually zidoo/zdmc/rk .

Yes. some settings are missing. the remote android app is not the best. the zidoo internal player is still deep in alpha. but they are working on it. you don't understand how important it is to have somone working on the software. its a rare thing those days

P.S. TWRP is HUGE. :D hope its out soon

8. grummel2005

i understand everything ... but you should see, that a lot of people waitung and waiting and waiting here for months and months
    this discussion we had a lot of times and at some point it is enough
    you will see this if you have problems with your device if you want to do something what is promised and you cannot do :)

Anton Bernd likes this.
  9. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Hi, I'm appreciate you keep paying attention on X6pro, and stay here, keep posting,even mostly complain. But love well,whip well,I guess.
    It's good to make us move forward.
    Here we have about 30 programmers,most of us put in more than 60 hours a week. We are not Gods, just can't resolve anything one breath.
    So We have looked into users' posts. All the issues was in record. We'll resolve them one by one until Zidoo's death:)
    The issues include "the Turkish subtitle support", which maybe you don't care , are resolving now too .
    Many companies produced tvbox, but Zidoo actually investing development resource in it. We'll make X6pro better, and have more quickly responds to users.
    I hope you have confidence in us.

Petar86 likes this.
  10. nickaraxnos

nickaraxnos New Member

Maybe you should focus more on the native player and forget about koddi.
    If you add to it option for audio and subtitle offset and make the menu a little bit more friendly it would be better than kodi at watching movies

Lony likes this.
  11. Leoben

Leoben Member

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  12. jvanhambelgium

jvanhambelgium Member Beta test group

Hi guys, can you provide some info what equipment you use for all testing purposes ? Are you using HDMI-receiver eg. for testing passthrough functions etc ?

13. grummel2005

you did not read all my old stuff i think ... otherwise you would not write this :(

Anton Bernd likes this.
  14. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

We have two receivers for test :ONKYO TX-SA605,DENON AVR-X1200W

15. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Yes, We have recreate the problem and set out to fix it . It's a Zdmc error.

16. hisound

hisound New Member

The sound output is not sync in cases ZDMC:
    1. At the same time used the passthrough audio output and autoframerate.
    The sound output of sync in cases ZDMC:
    1. Autoframerate not used.
    2. Passthrough is not used.
    3. Also, if while watching disable enable passthrough.
    4. Change the audio track to another and then back.
    -
    Maybe because in laboratory zidoo were obtained good results in sound sync.

17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

well. i also should mention that the report i did 1 page ago was with no passthrough , autoframe was on tho. Will test with autoframe off

18. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

If you will release a new (interim) ZDMC version, please write clearly if is a release for FW up to... (you know which), else when you release a future FW with another ZDMC, someone may unintentionally downgrade the embedded version.

19. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Ok, Thank you for reminding.

20. bigpoppapaul

bigpoppapaul Member

@freeroc, is there any chance you guys can make the home screen at least a little customizable in future firmware updates? Like being able to replace ZDMC with Kodi on the main screen icon if possible?
    And before anyone says it, this is not a complaint but a request. I know I'm able to use a different launcher to get that but I actually really like the ZIUI, it's quite user friendly and intuitive so I'd like to be able to customize at least the ZDMC icon to launch Kodi if I decide to use that instead.