RELEASE New firmware v1.0.18 for ZIDOO X1 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X1' started by spring, Aug 29, 2015.

1. tibcsi0407

tibcsi0407 Member

Works smooth from NAS. Good job!
    Thank you! This is what I call real support. :)

2. spring

spring Guest

OK,thanks.

3. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Thanks for your fast feed back

4. Adl

Adl Member

Hi, let's see .
    I saw now that is stopping for a moment every 5 seconds.

5. piggy99

piggy99 New Member

For guys with the stopping/stuttering issue, can you confirm what kind of SD card you have?
    I can replicate your stuterring if I remove sd card from box. If I put in the uhs-1 16 gb card, I have non of the problem.

6. 720p

720p Member Beta test group

Omg, you did it! Kodi playback is perfect now! Thanks zidoo, I have an usable media player now.

7. tibcsi0407

tibcsi0407 Member

I had SD card in the device CLASS 10 Toshiba 16 GB, but I had shuttering issue until this perfect Kodi update.

8. 720p

720p Member Beta test group

I was playing from NAS, and there was no SD card inside. As tibcsi0407 mentioned, it was related to Audio Passthru beeing Enabled, but now it is fixed, I've played last night some samples and it works super cool :)

9. Khafiz

Khafiz New Member

Hello,
    With this update, i cannot watch showbox. The movie stop and stuck so long..

V1.0.15 with updated to dolphin_fvd_p1-ota-20150710 is perfect for showbox. No stuttering/stopping.

Can someone teach me how to restore the v1.0.15?
    Or
    Any suggestion how to solve the stopping issue for showbox?

10. ZitiX1

ZitiX1 New Member

Please simplify how you are suppose to update!

11. piggy99

piggy99 New Member

How simple do you want the update to be? ?? RTF!

12. tibcsi0407

tibcsi0407 Member

13. ZitiX1

ZitiX1 New Member

I have the update apk and it always says that I have the most current version.

I tried downloading it off the site from my zidoo x1 and it still doesn't work

What must I do??

14. tibcsi0407

tibcsi0407 Member

Put the zip file on a pendrive. Instert the pendrive in the X1 and start the update application. After that you can browse it and update it.

15. razvanu

razvanu New Member

I've updated to version 1.0.18. No problems until now, Kodi runs smooths with addon 990.ro

16. Elroy944

Elroy944 New Member

I'm trying to install chroma skin in kodi (wich in my opinion is the coolest skin) but it keeps failing and says something missing. I have also other boxes wich runs chroma great as both on android and Windows. Anyone managed to change skin? Btw I'm running kodi 15 rc2