New Feature added on HTv4

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Mar 19, 2021.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Welcome :)

2. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Sorry - don't understand! What top right icon do you mena?

3. DELUCAS

Go to a movie collection like lord of the rings for example
    The three movie posters will show to the upper top right corner there is an icon click on it and you can re arrange the posters left or right .

4. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Sorry still not seeing this - could you share some screen shots? Thanks.

I have two auto generated collections - The Dark Knight Trilogy and The Matrix collection When I go into either collection I just see the movie posters for each movie in the centre of the screen. Also you said this works for TV series as well. Sorry if I'm being a bit dim here.

5. DELUCAS

What firmware are you on first ?

6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I'm on the latest beta - 6.1.15 - with HT 4.0.51

7. DELUCAS

Ok its a white icon on top right corner of screen . ( like a mini widescreen tv a such )
    You cant miss it .

8. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Sorry I see no white icon in the top right of any collection! I disbanded my Matrix collection and created a new one with a different name. Still not there. Can you share a screen shot? Thanks

9. DELUCAS

91F30F55-0382-4721-9EBA-E7437284003E.jpeg Disregard Quality done quick !

10. cappy1

cappy1 Member

Hmm!
    I have my NAS setup with separate file categories for All Movies, UHD’s, Blu-rays and DVD's.

I don’t see the icon within Collections in the All Movies category, but the icon does show up within the same Collections when I choose the UHD or the Blu-ray files .

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  11. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. But nope. My screen looks like that but no icon top right. Maybe my HT4 is corrupt. Am I able to uninstall and install as an app?

12. DELUCAS

obviously you have rebooted firmware .....
    Odd you dont have it .

13. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

It wasn’t visible for me at first as well. After some time (several reboots) it showed up. You may also quit HT and start it again, maybe this will help.

14. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I have rebooted several times, switched off at back, unplugged, left it for half an hour. Still no option. Ah well hardly a deal breaker. Cheers anyway for the help.

15. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I don't see the new collections feature in HT4 after several reboots, turn offs etc.

Therefore I want to remove and re install HT4. To do this I first need to root my Z9X. I followed the guide https://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=5032.0 to the letter and everything seems to go OK. However at the end I get the message below. The box does did NOT reboot after 5 seconds and its not rooted. Any ideas?

Code:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    +++              Magisk setup completed successfully.                 +++
    +++           Your Zidoo box will restart in ~5 seconds.              +++
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    error: more than one device/emulator

16. DELUCAS

Why are you risking rooting your box for such a very small feature ?
    and poss rendering it totally useless poss .

id thought removing / unistalling H.T.v4 it revert to a prvious version ?
    Give it a few weeks there be another updated H.T.v4 and just install a APK version of it .

Mabon likes this.
  17. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

What happens if you click "Up" then "OK" then "Down" whilst in a collection?

Can you then click on a poster and move it (even if the icon doesn't appear at the top)?

Screenshot_20210321-130943.png

Screenshot_20210321-130951.png

Screenshot_20210321-131310.png

Screenshot_20210321-131121.png

18. Sledgehamma

Strangely enough it has disappeared for me as well now. Clicking up and then okay just opens the season or movie you have selected. Moving them around by clicking on a poster doesn’t work either.

19. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

So when you click "Up" focus stays on the poster?

20. Sledgehamma

Yes it stays there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]